|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stuart's new job?
(a) Handing out flyers to customers.
(b) Dressing like a chicken in a promotional role.
(c) Running the drive through of a restaurant.
(d) Holding a sign on the corner of a street.
2. What do Lula and Stephanie compare Ranger to?
(a) A ninja.
(b) A puppy dog.
(c) A spy.
(d) A superhero.
3. Who came to rescue Stephanie in the candy store?
(d) The teenager.
4. Who does Stephanie think Mo is really hiding from?
(a) His partner.
(b) The police.
(c) The drug dealers.
5. Who called Ranger about his car?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Reverend Bill follow to Mo's hideout?
2. Who does Stephanie decide to go visit again?
3. How do Stephanie and Lula get into Leroy's apartment?
4. Which of the following characters was shot?
5. Why does Mo have a house out in the country?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Vinnie get for Stephanie and how does he get it?
2. How do Mo's neighbors react to Stephanie's questions about Mo?
3. What surprise does Stephanie find in her bedroom when she wakes up the next morning and what does the surprise lead her to do?
4. Why did Mo continue to name drug dealers to Reverend Bill?
5. What does Ranger ask Stephanie just as they are finishing dinner with her family?
6. What does Stephanie find when she gets back to her apartment and what does it lead her to arrange with Ranger?
7. What happens after Lula, Stephanie and Ranger go for their run?
8. What do the men who broke into Stephanie's apartment do to her gerbil and why do they say they are taking this action?
9. What happens when Stephanie and Morelli are waiting for the man from the coroner's office?
10. What happens when Stephanie returns to the salon after chasing Stuart through the mall with the chemicals on her hair?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)