|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Stephanie to spy on Morelli?
(b) Mary Lou.
2. Which of the following is an accurate descriptor of how Reverend Bill feels about Mo?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He is disinterested in the case.
(c) He doesn't know anything or even who Mo is.
(d) He seems concerned.
3. What kind of animal does Stephanie keep as a pet?
4. Whose help does Stephanie get to investigate the man who was with Mo?
(b) Reverend Bill.
5. What does Morelli share with Stephanie about his talk with Dickie?
(b) Only the information about Mo.
(c) Everything except the information about Mo.
(d) All of the information he learned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reverend Bill do to Stephanie's car?
2. How does Stephanie help Ranger with a capture?
3. Why does Stephanie meet Morelli a few minutes before he is scheduled to meet Dickie?
4. What does Morelli take to Stephanie's apartment this time?
5. How did Mo get into the mess that he is in now?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie decide about running with Ranger?
2. What do the men who have taken Stephanie into Mo's store do to her and tell her they are planning on doing if she doesn't stop looking for Mo?
3. What happens when Morelli leaves and how does it make Stephanie feel?
4. Who does Morelli have an appointment with and what are they going to discuss?
5. How do Mo's neighbors react to Stephanie's questions about Mo?
6. What happens to interrupt Stephanie and Morelli who are making out on the kitchen floor?
7. What does Ranger ask Stephanie to do to help with the take down and what happens?
8. What do Stephanie and Morelli notice before they leave Mo's store and what do they end up finding when they investigate it?
9. What does Dickie tell Stephanie is the reason that Mo got into trouble?
10. How does Mo feel when Stephanie finds him and what has he been afraid of?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)