|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key does Stephanie search the apartment for and find?
(a) The key to the safety deposit box.
(b) The key to the candy store.
(c) The key to Mo's apartment.
(d) The key to Mo's car.
2. Where does Stephanie go when she sneaks out of her parent's house?
(a) Back to her own apartment.
(b) Her friend Mary Lou's house.
(c) To Ranger's apartment.
(d) To the office.
3. Who does Stephanie call when she gets into her car?
(a) Her mother.
(c) The police.
4. How long as it been, according to Mrs. Steeger, since anyone has seen Mo?
(a) More than a month.
(b) About three weeks.
(c) Since he was arrested.
(d) Several days.
5. Who calls Stephanie in the middle of the night?
(a) Morelli wanting to talk to her about Mo and Jackie's boyfriend.
(b) From Mo himself.
(c) The teenager Stephanie gave her card to about Mo.
(d) Lula telling her Jackie left rehab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie notice when she wakes up?
2. Which of the following best describes what Stephanie has learned about Mo?
3. Where do Stephanie and Ranger meet in this chapter?
4. Who does Stephanie go to meet when she slips out of her apartment?
5. What does Stephanie offer to do so Stuart will go with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Uncle Mo and why doesn't Stephanie want to take his case?
2. How does Stephanie describe Mo's apartment?
3. How does Stephanie feel about Morelli being at dinner with her family and what happens before dessert?
4. What does Stephanie say she knows about the body and why doesn't Morelli believe what she tells him?
5. Why does Stephanie send Lula to Stark Street and what is Stark Street?
6. How does Stephanie find out what kind of car Mo drives and what happens when they have no luck finding Mo's car?
7. What does Ranger give back to Stephanie before he leaves?
8. Where does Stephanie go when she sees Morellie waiting for her at her apartment and how does he convince her to come to him?
9. What information does Morelli give Stephanie about the autopsy on Jackie's boyfriend?
10. Why does Stephanie call Morelli, what does she tell him and what slips her mind for a minute?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)