|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stuart threaten Stephanie with?
(a) Feathers from his chicken costume.
(b) Frozen chicken nuggets.
(c) Bottles of condiments.
(d) Hot cooked French fries.
2. How does Stephanie spend the rest of the day of the snowstorm?
(a) Searching for Mo.
(b) Avoiding Morelli.
(d) Watching TV.
3. Who is waiting for Stephanie in her parking lot when she returns from her run?
4. Why do Stephanie and Ranger drive around for awhile after the capture?
(a) Looking for Mo's boyfriend.
(b) Watching for any clues about Mo.
(c) Looking for Ranger's car.
(d) Trying to find out who killed the drug dealer.
5. What is wrong with Stephanie's truck now?
(a) It constantly overheats.
(b) It rolled down a mountain.
(c) It blew up.
(d) It keeps stalling.
6. What is Stuart's new job?
(a) Holding a sign on the corner of a street.
(b) Dressing like a chicken in a promotional role.
(c) Running the drive through of a restaurant.
(d) Handing out flyers to customers.
7. Who is Dickie Orr?
(a) The man trying to kill Mo.
(b) Another drug dealer.
(c) Stephanie's ex-husband.
(d) Morelli's informant.
8. How does Stephanie attempt to enter Mo's store?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through the front door.
(c) Through the back.
(d) She doesn't, she waits in her car.
9. How many dead bodies has Stephanie found while looking for Mo?
10. How did Mo get into the mess that he is in now?
(a) By killing drug dealers.
(b) By paying for protection from the drug dealers.
(c) By selling drugs to kids.
(d) By talking about the drug dealers selling to kids.
11. How many dead bodies are discovered in the candy store?
12. What do Stephanie and Lula do with the body?
(a) Put it in the trunk and go to the office.
(b) Put it in the backseat and go to the police station.
(c) Leave it laying on the side of the highway.
(d) Put it in the trunk and take it to Morelli's.
13. What kind of animal does Stephanie keep as a pet?
14. Why won't Mo have to spend any time in jail?
(a) He was injured.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was bailed out by his neighbors.
(d) He will testify against Reverend Bill.
15. How does Stephanie get to take Stuart in without getting in trouble for the mess they made at the restaurant?
(a) She shows the police her paperwork.
(b) She calls Ranger for help.
(c) She bribes the restaurant manager.
(d) She uses her stun gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms seems to describe Stephanie?
2. What does Ranger make Stephanie do for the second time?
3. Who does Stephanie decide to go visit again?
4. Which of the following characters asks Ranger a lot of questions at dinner?
5. How many men ambushed Stephanie when she got back to her apartment?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)