|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ranger find his car?
(a) In the neighbor's driveway.
(b) In the garage.
(c) Beside the store.
(d) At Mo's apartment.
2. How does Stephanie help Ranger with a capture?
(a) The felon runs right into her.
(b) She puts out her foot and trips him.
(c) She breaks down the door.
(d) She uses her stun gun.
3. What does Reverend Bill do to Stephanie's car?
(a) Pushes it into the house.
(b) Parks behind it.
(c) Blows it up.
(d) Rams it.
4. What does Lula tell Stephanie when she gets back to the office?
(a) Morelli was there looking for her.
(b) Leroy is back in the apartment.
(c) Jackie is finished with rehab.
(d) Stuart is working at the hot dog stand again.
5. What does Ranger make Stephanie do for the second time?
(a) Go with him looking for Mo.
(b) Make him a healthy breakfast.
(c) Go for run.
(d) Stake out the apartment building.
6. Which of the following characters was shot?
7. Which of the following characters is a constant contrast to Stephanie's way of life?
(b) Mary Lou.
8. What does Morelli take to Stephanie's apartment this time?
9. Where do Lula and Stephanie find Leroy?
(a) In the river.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the bushes.
(d) In his bed.
10. Who recommended the mechanic who fixed Stephanie's truck?
(c) Her father.
11. Who does Stephanie believe must be Mo's partner?
(a) The drug dealers.
(b) Reverend Bill.
12. Who is Dickie Orr?
(a) Morelli's informant.
(b) Stephanie's ex-husband.
(c) The man trying to kill Mo.
(d) Another drug dealer.
13. Why is Stephanie happy when she looks in Morelli's kitchen after she plays the tape for him?
(a) There aren't any lipstick prints.
(b) He doesn't have any more food than her.
(c) There are only enough dishes for one person.
(d) He didn't cut himself.
14. Why won't Mo have to spend any time in jail?
(a) He will testify against Reverend Bill.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He was injured.
(d) He was bailed out by his neighbors.
15. What interrupts Morelli and Stephanie's affectionate moment?
(a) A loud noise outside of the window.
(b) A gunshot blast.
(c) A large dog coming and licking them.
(d) A pile of food falls on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who called Ranger about his car?
2. Which of the following words seems to describe how Mo seemed to feel at seeing Stephanie there?
3. How did Mo get into the mess that he is in now?
4. Why does Stephanie invite Lula along on their run?
5. What was the only difference Jackie's boyfriend and all of the other dead bodies?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)