|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephanie think Mo is really hiding from?
(b) The police.
(c) The drug dealers.
(d) His partner.
2. Why won't Mo have to spend any time in jail?
(a) He was bailed out by his neighbors.
(b) He was injured.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He will testify against Reverend Bill.
3. How many dead bodies are discovered in the candy store?
4. What is wrong with Stephanie's truck now?
(a) It keeps stalling.
(b) It rolled down a mountain.
(c) It constantly overheats.
(d) It blew up.
5. What does Ranger make Stephanie do for the second time?
(a) Go with him looking for Mo.
(b) Make him a healthy breakfast.
(c) Go for run.
(d) Stake out the apartment building.
6. Why does Stephanie meet Morelli a few minutes before he is scheduled to meet Dickie?
(a) She hopes Morelli will let her stay for her meeting.
(b) She plans on spying on Morelli and Dickie.
(c) So she can give him information on Dickie.
(d) So they can finish what they started at his house.
7. Which of the following words seems to describe how Mo seemed to feel at seeing Stephanie there?
8. Who called Ranger about his car?
9. Where does Ranger find his car?
(a) In the garage.
(b) Beside the store.
(c) At Mo's apartment.
(d) In the neighbor's driveway.
10. Where does Morelli take Lula and Stephanie?
(a) Back to the spot on the highway.
(b) The morgue.
(c) The police station.
(d) Back to their apartments.
11. Who recommended the mechanic who fixed Stephanie's truck?
(c) Her father.
12. What information does Dickie give to Lula and Stephanie about Mo?
(a) How he is staying in contact with Mo.
(b) Nothing useful.
(c) Where he is staying at night.
(d) What it will take to turn himself in.
13. How do the men who want Stephanie off of Mo's case contact her?
(a) They leave a message on her phone.
(b) They follow her and yell out the window of their car.
(c) They leave a note on her windshield.
(d) They pin a note to her door.
14. Who is Elliot Harp?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) Mo's boyfriend.
(c) The person found dead in Mo's candy store.
(d) A pimp.
15. What do Stephanie and Lula do with the body?
(a) Leave it laying on the side of the highway.
(b) Put it in the backseat and go to the police station.
(c) Put it in the trunk and go to the office.
(d) Put it in the trunk and take it to Morelli's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stephanie interview Reverend Bill?
2. Who does Stephanie decide to go visit again?
3. Why does Stephanie stack pots in front of her front door when she goes to sleep?
4. What was the only difference Jackie's boyfriend and all of the other dead bodies?
5. Why do Ranger and Stephanie decide to stop driving around?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)