|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word describes how Stephanie feels when she is around Morelli and Mary Lou's children?
2. Who calls Stephanie in the middle of the night?
(a) The teenager Stephanie gave her card to about Mo.
(b) Lula telling her Jackie left rehab.
(c) From Mo himself.
(d) Morelli wanting to talk to her about Mo and Jackie's boyfriend.
3. What neighborhood does Stephanie decide to start checking out?
(a) One that was known for having many gay residents.
(b) One that was filled with restaurants.
(c) One that Uncle Mo lived in when he was a child.
(d) One known for drugs and sex for sale.
4. Where do Stephanie and Lula find Jackie's car?
(a) Parked down by a high end apartment building.
(b) Outside of the mall.
(c) In the river.
(d) At the bail bonds office.
5. What do Stephanie and Lula do before they go to find Stuart Baggett?
(a) Shopping in the mall.
(b) Stop to get lunch.
(c) Talk to the mall cops for extra help.
(d) Check Mo's house one more time.
6. Who was the man who was shot in the candy store?
(a) An undercover policeman.
(b) A hitman.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) Mo's lover.
7. Which of the following best describes what Stephanie has learned about Mo?
(a) He is very private.
(b) He is actually very mean.
(c) He leads a double life.
(d) He is very close to his family.
8. Who is Stephanie's boss?
9. What information does Stephanie find out about Stuart?
(a) He left the state.
(b) He quit his job.
(c) He has a girlfriend.
(d) His car blew up.
10. What kind of car does Stephanie test drive at the dealership?
11. Why does Mrs. Steeger make Stephanie feel like a naughty child?
(a) Because she was a former teacher.
(b) Because she catches Stephanie with Lula.
(c) Because she knows Stephanie's mother.
(d) Because she sees Stephanie stealing candy.
12. What information does Ranger share with Stephanie?
(a) He knows that it was not Stephanie or Mo that shot Anders.
(b) He can't share any of the information he has learned with her.
(c) He can't find out any information about Anders on the street.
(d) A lot of drug dealers are ending up dead and there have been a lot of overdoses.
13. Why does Stephanie think Morelli has come to her apartment?
(a) To comfort her.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To arrest her.
(d) To question her.
14. Why does Morelli come to see Stephanie?
(a) To find out where Jackie is hiding.
(b) To see how she is doing.
(c) To arrest her.
(d) To get information about Jackie's boyfriend.
15. What does Mo pull out and show Stephanie when she confronts him?
(a) A bag full of magazines and money.
(b) A really big can of pepper spray.
(c) A hand gun pointed at her stomach.
(d) A shot gun hidden under his coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lula make Jackie promise to do?
2. What does Stephanie offer to do so Stuart will go with him?
3. Why does Stephanie take Stuart Baggett's skip file?
4. What does Stephanie notice when she wakes up?
5. Who does Ranger think shot Anders?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)