|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jackie hysterical when Stephanie and Lula find her?
(a) She can't get into her car.
(b) Her boyfriend is dead.
(c) She saw her boyfriend with another woman.
(d) She was shot out by some men.
2. Which of the following characters insists the police be called about Jackie's dead boyfriend?
3. What does Stephanie learn from her cousin at the credit bureau?
(a) Mo does not exist at the credit bureau.
(b) Mo has a good rating and hasn't made any recent purchases.
(c) Mo has very poor credit and has financial problems.
(d) Mo is using his credit cards a lot.
4. Which of the following is the correct title for Stephanie's profession?
(b) Bounty Hunter.
(c) Filing clerk.
(d) Bail bondsman.
5. What does Lula have to do to have Stuart agree?
(a) She offers to buy French fries and cokes too.
(b) She offers to be his personal companion throughout the entire process.
(c) She offers to help Stephanie pay for the hot dogs.
(d) She offers to watch Stuart's stand for him.
6. Why does Stephanie agree to take Mo's case?
(a) She wants to earn the respect of her boss.
(b) She is blackmailed into doing it.
(c) She needs to make a living.
(d) She respects her boss.
7. Which of the following words best describes Ranger?
8. What is Stark Street known for?
(a) The gossip center of the burg.
(b) A gay hangout.
(c) A good place to buy drugs.
(d) A gang hangout.
9. What did Stuart do wrong?
(a) Stole a donut from the donut shop.
(b) Sold drugs to his mother-in-law.
(c) Punched his doctor in the face.
(d) Got drunk and shot up several cars.
10. What does Mo pull out and show Stephanie when she confronts him?
(a) A hand gun pointed at her stomach.
(b) A bag full of magazines and money.
(c) A really big can of pepper spray.
(d) A shot gun hidden under his coat.
11. What does Stephanie notice when she wakes up?
(a) She is wearing different clothes.
(b) She is lying in a pool of blood.
(c) She is not in the candy store anymore.
(d) She sees many policemen looking at her.
12. What does Stephanie's mother think she will start getting?
(a) Hate mail from people.
(b) Outraged phone calls from people.
(c) The bad meat at the butcher's shop.
(d) A bad reputation in the community.
13. How long as it been, according to Mrs. Steeger, since anyone has seen Mo?
(a) Several days.
(b) About three weeks.
(c) More than a month.
(d) Since he was arrested.
14. Why does Stephanie sneak out of her parent's house before dessert?
(a) She got a lead on where to find Stuart.
(b) Her father embarrassed her in front of Morelli.
(c) She hears a van driving up toward the house.
(d) Morelli was invited to dinner.
15. What does Stephanie find in Mo's apartment?
(a) A woman hiding in his bathroom.
(b) Evidence of Mo's kidnapping.
(d) Mo passed out on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of store does Uncle Mo run?
2. How does Stephanie decide that Mo isn't living at another one of his houses?
3. How did Stephanie feel about taking Uncle Mo's case?
4. Who does Stephanie call to meet her at the candy store?
5. What does Stephanie find interesting in Mo's apartment?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)