|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morelli treat Stephanie?
(a) As if they were buddies.
(b) As if they were romantically involved.
(c) As if they were strangers.
(d) As if she was guilty.
2. Why does Stephanie call her friend at the DMV?
(a) To get information on Mo's car.
(b) Because he knew where Mo lived.
(c) Because she needed to find a new car.
(d) Because he happened to also be one of Mo's relatives.
3. What does Ranger give Stephanie before they part?
(a) A GPS tracking device.
(b) A car.
(c) A new pair of handcuffs.
(d) The gun she hid.
4. What type of store does Uncle Mo run?
(b) Fast food restaurant.
(d) Candy and ice cream.
5. Who is Stephanie's boss?
6. What do Stephanie and Lula do before they go to find Stuart Baggett?
(a) Shopping in the mall.
(b) Check Mo's house one more time.
(c) Stop to get lunch.
(d) Talk to the mall cops for extra help.
7. What does Stephanie hope to get at her mother's house?
(a) Her grandfather's car.
(b) A free dinner.
(c) A lead on where Mo is.
(d) Her gun.
8. What does Morelli ask Stephanie about Mo?
(a) If she has any leads.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) What kind of car he drives.
(d) Where she last saw him.
9. What happens just as Stephanie is ready to leave the candy store?
(a) She hears someone else coming into the store.
(b) She hears noises coming up from the basement.
(c) She discovers that the store has a basement.
(d) She loses the key and gets on the floor to find it.
10. Where does Stephanie find out Stuart works?
(a) He works out of his home.
(b) He works at the Cluck 'n Bucket.
(c) Hot dog stand in the mall.
(d) Victoria Secret's in the mall.
11. What does Lula have to do to have Stuart agree?
(a) She offers to buy French fries and cokes too.
(b) She offers to be his personal companion throughout the entire process.
(c) She offers to watch Stuart's stand for him.
(d) She offers to help Stephanie pay for the hot dogs.
12. How did Stephanie feel about taking Uncle Mo's case?
(a) She thought it would be exciting.
(b) She did not want it.
(c) She knew it would bring her lots of money.
(d) She thought it would be very difficult.
13. Who does Stephanie go to meet when she slips out of her apartment?
14. What does Stephanie feel that Morelli is pretending?
(a) That he is helping her.
(b) That he and Stephanie have never been intimate.
(c) That he isn't going to arrest her.
(d) That he believes her story about the murder.
15. Why does Stephanie decide to go home?
(a) She needs to change her clothes.
(b) She needs to hide out for awhile.
(c) She wants to make phone calls about Mo.
(d) She wants to get her gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stark Street known for?
2. What does Jackie do right before Stephanie and Lula pull her into their car and drive away?
3. Who calls Stephanie in the middle of the night?
4. What does Stephanie find when she leaves Mo's apartment?
5. Where does Stephanie go when she sneaks out of her parent's house?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)