1. Which of the following is the correct title for Stephanie's profession?
(b) Bounty Hunter.
(c) Bail bondsman.
(d) Filing clerk.
2. Why was Uncle Mo arrested?
(a) Flashing neighborhood women.
(b) Carrying a concealed weapon.
(c) Laundering money through his shop.
3. What type of store does Uncle Mo run?
(c) Candy and ice cream.
(d) Fast food restaurant.
4. Why does Stephanie have to find Uncle Mo?
(a) He owes her boss some additional money.
(b) He is being threatened by the mob.
(c) He failed to s how up for his court appearance.
(d) His wife has reported him missing.
5. What was Lula's former profession?
(b) Fast food clerk.
6. Why does Mrs. Steeger make Stephanie feel like a naughty child?
(a) Because she catches Stephanie with Lula.
(b) Because she knows Stephanie's mother.
(c) Because she was a former teacher.
(d) Because she sees Stephanie stealing candy.
This section contains 5,053 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)