|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI. Events Have Controlled Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Emancipation Proclamation published according to "Are, and Henceforth Shall Be Free"?
(a) January 1963.
(b) February 1963.
(c) March 1963.
(d) April 1963.
2. How did Lincoln react to the reception of the Emancipation Proclamation according to "Breath Alone Kills No Rebels" ?
(a) With no enthusiasm.
(b) With anger.
(c) With a lot of enthusiasm.
(d) Without concern.
3. What does Lincoln tell Senator Lyman Trumbull in "The Taste is in My Mouth"?
(a) That he should help him financially.
(b) That he should support his nomination.
(c) That he should give up his seat at the convention.
(d) That he should put his name on the ballot.
4. When was "I Shall Be Governed By Their Will" written?
5. Who did Lincoln express his frustration with for not voting for the Party candidate in the presidential election?
(a) Know Nothing.
(b) Pro slavery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was "Constantly Denounced and Opposed" intended for?
2. Who was "An Affectionate Farewell" intended for?
3. Who criticized Lincoln's handling of Fremont according to "I Cannot Assume the Reckless Position"?
4. Who did Lincoln write "A Single Half-Defeat" for?
5. How was the Emancipation Proclamation written?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)