|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI. Events Have Controlled Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "A Moral, a Social, and a Political Wrong" written?
2. What was to become of Alexander Stephens according to the editor?
(a) He would become vice president of the Confederacy.
(b) He would become the first General in the Confederacy.
(c) He would become president of the Confederacy.
(d) He would leave the Confederacy for the Union.
3. Why wasn't "The Administration Will Not Be Re-Elected" sent by Lincoln?
(a) It was meant as a reminder.
(b) He won the general election.
(c) He lost it.
(d) An intern stole it.
4. What was "I Can Not Consent to Suspend the Draft" a response to?
(a) Riots in New York.
(b) Riots in Washington.
(c) Riots in Philadelphia.
(d) Riots in Portland.
5. What skills attracted historians to Lincoln?
(a) His negotiating skills.
(b) His rhetoric skills.
(c) His penmanship.
(d) His military skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carl Schurz blame Lincoln's administration for according to "I Do Not See That Their Superiority of Success has Been So Marked"?
2. What were the southern states doing at the time of "The Tug Has to Come"?
3. When was Lincoln elected in the state legislature according to "I Shall Be Governed By Their Will"?
4. What did Lincoln want to wait for before deciding to take action according to "The Most Prompt, and Efficient Means"?
5. Who was "The Most Prompt, and Efficient Means" intended for?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)