|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI. Events Have Controlled Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military stalemate did Lincoln address in "An Idea I Have Been Trying to Repudiate for Quite a Year" ?
(c) North Carolina.
2. What did Lincoln stress in "The Union is Perpetual"?
(a) That the north was free of sin.
(b) That the north had remained silent long enough.
(c) That the Union must stay together.
(d) That the north would not pay for the crimes of the south.
3. How was Hooker's character according to "I Will Risk the Dictatorship"?
(a) Ambitious and proud.
(b) Headstrong and ambitious.
(c) Vain and ambitious.
(d) Headstrong and vain.
4. When was "A Moral, a Social, and a Political Wrong" written?
5. What was Lincoln's number one priority in the war according to "I Would Save the Union"?
(a) Humiliating Jefferson Davis.
(b) Freeing the slaves.
(c) Saving the Union.
(d) Maintaining his legacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lincoln seeking in "I am Not the First Choice of Many"?
2. What skills attracted historians to Lincoln?
3. What was "The Union is Perpetual" written for?
4. When was "The Tug Has to Come" written?
5. What did Lincoln want border states to accept according to "The Incidents of the War Cannot Be Avoided"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)