|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through III. The Perpetuity of Popular Government.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges was "Blowing Out the Moral Lights Around Us" a response to?
(a) Lincoln being pro-slavery.
(b) Lincoln being a politician.
(c) Lincoln being an abolitionist.
(d) Lincoln being a pacifist.
2. How many troops did Lincoln order to Fort Sumter in "To Suppress Said Combinations"?
3. What skills attracted historians to Lincoln?
(a) His military skills.
(b) His negotiating skills.
(c) His penmanship.
(d) His rhetoric skills.
4. When was Lincoln politically adrift in "Where I Now Stand"?
5. What is the most important characteristic of the ideal lawyer according to "Resolve to Be Honest"?
(a) Rhetoric skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was "For a Vast Future Also" intended for?
2. Who criticized Lincoln's handling of Fremont according to "I Cannot Assume the Reckless Position"?
3. What order did John Fremont give according to "To Conform to the Act of Congress"?
4. What were the southern states doing at the time of "The Tug Has to Come"?
5. Who was "An Affectionate Farewell" intended for?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)