|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through III. The Perpetuity of Popular Government.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Lincoln born?
2. When was "A Moral, a Social, and a Political Wrong" written?
3. How does Lincoln portray Republicans concerning slavery?
(a) As the most intelligent.
(b) As conservative.
(c) As progressive.
(d) As the right choice for business.
4. What was Lincoln little patience with according to "Grumbling Despatches and Letters"?
(a) Squabbling politicians.
(b) Squabbling prisoners of the Confederacy.
(c) Squabbling mayors.
(d) Squabbling generals.
5. Who was the United States threatened by according to "Cold, Calculating, Unimpassioned Reason"?
(a) By Canada.
(b) By forces within.
(c) By Mexico.
(d) By slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of "Founded on Both Injustice and Bad Policy"?
2. Who did Lincoln belittle in "Bow to It I Never Will"?
3. Who did Lincoln express his frustration with for not voting for the Party candidate in the presidential election?
4. When was "I Shall Be Governed By Their Will" written?
5. What did the Whigs support according to "Bow to It I Never Will"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)