|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface, Prologue, and I. Peculiar Ambition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the charge Lincoln answered to in "I am Not a Member of Any Church" ?
(a) A political opponent.
(b) A prominent Preacher.
(c) One of his constituents.
(d) The Supreme Court.
2. When was "I Shall Be Governed By Their Will" written?
3. When was Lincoln born?
4. When did Lincoln break his engagement to Mary Todd according to "The Most Miserable Man Living"?
5. Who did Lincoln write "I Like the Letters Very Much" for?
(a) Mary Todd.
(b) Sophia Henkins.
(c) Mary Rosenthal.
(d) Roberta Marki.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "I am Young and Unknown" written?
2. Who was the United States threatened by according to "Cold, Calculating, Unimpassioned Reason"?
3. What skills attracted historians to Lincoln?
4. When was Lincoln elected in the state legislature according to "I Shall Be Governed By Their Will"?
5. What is the topic of "Founded on Both Injustice and Bad Policy"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)