|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI. Events Have Controlled Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charge did Lincoln answer to in "I am Not a Member of Any Church" ?
(a) Being Franc Masson.
(b) Being Mornon.
(c) Being Catholic.
(d) Being an atheist.
2. When was "A House Divided" written?
3. When was Lincoln first elected to Congress?
4. What did Lincoln feel about the new commander of the Union Armies?
(a) He had complete confidence in him.
(b) He could not trust his judgement.
(c) He gives him the benefit of the doubt.
(d) He was nominated to please Congress.
5. What does Lincoln tell Senator Lyman Trumbull in "The Taste is in My Mouth"?
(a) That he should put his name on the ballot.
(b) That he should help him financially.
(c) That he should give up his seat at the convention.
(d) That he should support his nomination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Whigs support according to "Bow to It I Never Will"?
2. Why was the general Lincoln sent "But You Must Act" to defeated?
3. What happened to white Union commanders leading black soldiers captured by Confederates according to "The Same Protection to All Its Soldiers"?
4. When was Lincoln elected in the state legislature according to "I Shall Be Governed By Their Will"?
5. What line of the Declaration did Lincoln cite in"All the Powers of Earth Seem Rapidly Combining Against Him"?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)