|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Speaking in Tongues: The Third World Woman Writer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Wonder Woman"?
(a) Kat Long.
(b) Kim Chernin.
(c) Hattie Gossett.
(d) Genny Lim.
2. According to the introduction of "Speaking in Tongues: The Third World Woman Writer," a woman who writes has __________.
3. According to Doris Davenport, what is wrong with the word "racism"?
(a) Too much incorrect history.
(b) Too accepted.
(c) Too general and simplistic.
(d) Too specific.
4. Who provided the scholarship for Gloria to attend the workshop on goddesses and heroines?
(a) Merlin Stone.
(b) Donna Rushin.
(c) Cherrie Moraga.
(d) Toni Bambara.
5. According to the introduction to the first section of the book, what will readers find voices from?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author of "Invisibility is an Unnatural Disaster: Reflections of an Asian American Woman," what do "we" do when we put "acts of God" on an equal playing field with man?
2. What state did the narrator move back to in her mind in "Dreams of Violence"?
3. Rosario Morales claims that color and class do not define what two things?
4. According to Barbara Smith, what does one woman state as the reason for not watching television?
5. Who was Malintzin?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)