1. What type of non-fiction is Thirteen Days?
2. When did John F. Kennedy call his brother, Robert, to the White House to discuss the photographs taken over Cuba?
October 16, 1962.
3. Robert describes the conflict in Cuba as one between two atomic nations. What are the two atomic nations he refers to?
US and USSR.
4. What position did Robert hold in the Kennedy administration?
5. When looking at the first photographs of the missile bases in Cuba, what did JFK say it looked like?
6. Who suggested that the US take military action against Cuba for America's safety, not knowing about the missiles?
Senator Homer E. Caphart.
This section contains 5,090 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)