|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thirteen Days, pgs. 106-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did JFK believe should take public credit for the end of the missile crisis?
(a) The Joint Chiefs of Staff.
2. How many passengers were on the East German Passenger ship that approached the blockade?
(a) Fifteen hundered.
(b) One hundered.
(c) One thousand.
3. What did Robert promise to do with his daughters on October 28th?
(a) Go shopping.
(b) Go to a Horse Show.
(c) Buy Halloween costumes.
(d) Attend the theater.
4. What did the soviet action in Cuba do to the relationship between Khrushchev and JFK?
(a) It caused ananimity that could not be overlooked.
(b) It caused them to reevaluate their freindship.
(c) It was a breach in trust.
(d) They refused to communicate directly.
5. According to the afterword, there was the potential that what may have triggered nuclear war?
(a) Past transgressions.
(c) Spy networking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did John McCloy one hold?
2. What possibility does JFK say everyone must accept if there is an invasion of Cuba?
3. Whose job does Robert believe is getting bigger and is in actuality five jobs under one title?
4. Whose plane was shot down while flying reconnaissance over Cuba?
5. Who does JFK write to after the Russians agree to remove missiles from Cuba?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)