1. What type of non-fiction is Thirteen Days?
2. When did John F. Kennedy call his brother, Robert, to the White House to discuss the photographs taken over Cuba?
(a) October 16, 1962.
(b) September 4, 1962.
(c) October 20, 1964.
(d) October 15, 1964.
3. Robert describes the conflict in Cuba as one between two atomic nations. What are the two atomic nations he refers to?
(a) US and Germany.
(b) US and Cuba.
(c) US and USSR.
(d) Berlin and Cuba.
4. What position did Robert hold in the Kennedy administration?
(a) Press Secretary.
(b) Attorney General.
(c) Secretary of Defense.
5. When looking at the first photographs of the missile bases in Cuba, what did JFK say it looked like?
(b) Swimming pool.
(c) Soccer field.
(d) Football field.
6. Who suggested that the US take military action against Cuba for America's safety, not knowing about the missiles?
(a) Senator J. William Fulbright.
(b) Senator Richard B. Russell.
(c) Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
(d) Senator Homer E. Caphart.
This section contains 5,090 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)