1. What is Sarah's middle name?
2. What is the first thing Sarah describes in this book?
3. What is overflowing in the pockets of Sarah's father's pocket at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the horse Sarah breaks in?
5. How are Albert and Sarah related?
They are siblings.
6. What does mother think when Clover says a snake is in his bed?
He is having a bad dream.
7. What does Clover die of?
A snake bite.
8. Why does a doctor refuse to amputate Clover's arm?
It is too late.
This section contains 3,515 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)