|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 9, 1888, through June 30, 1901.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lockwood's wife's name?
2. How does Sarah wound one of the men who rob a train?
(a) She kicks him in the groin.
(b) She shoots him in the ear.
(c) She breaks a bottle over his head.
(d) She trips him and breaks his leg.
3. What does Sarah yell at a chicken for?
(a) To let her kill it.
(b) To find a deeper meaning.
(c) To fight for its life.
(d) To be of some use.
4. What is wrong with Jack when he returns from his last campaign?
(a) He has a fever.
(b) He has lost hearing in his left ear.
(c) He has fuzzy vision.
(d) He has an infected wound.
5. Why does Jack want Sarah to move?
(a) So he can be near his father.
(b) So his chances of promotion will be higher.
(c) So she will forget about Jimmy.
(d) So they can be together more often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Elliot return to Sarah when the family starts to settle?
2. What do Indians do when they see the dead men who hurt Ulyssa?
3. What does Sarah say is incredible about her new house with Jimmy?
4. What makes up the Indian group that passes on January 20th?
5. Where does Sarah get some clothes for Jack Elliot?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)