|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 9, 1888, through June 30, 1901.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah's last name?
2. How does Toobuddy die?
(a) He falls over a cliff.
(b) He is eaten by a bear.
(c) He is bitten by a snake.
(d) He is run over.
3. What about her second marriage does Sarah say is so fulfilling?
(a) The affection.
(b) The lovemaking.
(c) The compliments.
(d) The mutual respect.
4. What does Ernest brag about when he is with the other men?
(a) His tracking ability.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His shooting ability.
(d) His tolerance for pain.
5. Who slaughters an Indian village in January?
(a) Captain Elliot's men.
(b) The Lawrence brothers.
(c) The vigilantes.
(d) Some mountain men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah plan to call her second baby on a regular basis?
2. What happens to Sarah's train in the rain?
3. Where does Sarah get rouge and perfume?
4. What does Sarah say she spends most of her time doing after having her second daughter?
5. What does Jack have repaired in town?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)