|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 9, 1888, through June 30, 1901.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sarah think Jack might be ashamed of her?
(a) She is not pretty.
(b) She has no education.
(c) She had a hard time recovering.
(d) She is afraid of Indians.
2. Why does Sarah draw on the ground of their land?
(a) To make plans.
(b) To cheer up her family.
(c) To discover truths.
(d) To distract herself.
3. What do Sarah and Jack have a big argument about in May?
(a) Selling some horses.
(c) Raising children.
(d) Jack's jobs.
4. Where is Ernest being sent to fight the Indians?
(d) The Dakotas.
5. What is Sarah's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah name her second daughter?
2. What is Savannah's last name?
3. What happens in the wagon train on December 15th?
4. Where does Jack want Sarah to move?
5. What meal does Jimmy make for Sarah when she comes to tell him about the baby?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)