|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 21, 1886, through January 18, 1888.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the men who hurt Ulyssa when she was fetching water?
2. How many women are married to the Mormon man in the wagon train?
3. What is Sarah doing when Jimmy proposes?
(a) Writing a letter.
(b) Feeding livestock.
(c) Planting a garden.
(d) Planning his house.
4. Where does Jack say he was when he first fell in love with Sarah?
(a) With her mother.
(b) In his tent.
(c) At a military post.
(d) On the trail.
5. Why does a doctor refuse to amputate Clover's arm?
(a) Clover begs them to not let him.
(b) It would kill Clover.
(c) It is too late.
(d) He does not have the tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers Sarah's second baby?
2. What leads Sarah to Jack Elliot?
3. What do the Maldanados get sick with?
4. How long does Sarah say she needs to answer Jimmy's proposal?
5. What makes up the Indian group that passes on January 20th?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)