|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 21, 1886, through January 18, 1888.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Sarah describes in this book?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her home.
(d) Her dog.
2. What happens in the wagon train on December 15th?
(a) Some horses are stolen.
(b) A woman has a still-born child.
(c) Sarah's mother goes into a trance.
(d) The Indians attack.
3. Why is the man who performs Albert's marriage ceremony chosen?
(a) He is Albert's father's friend.
(b) There is nobody else.
(c) He is a neutral party.
(d) There is no charge to use him.
4. Why does Sarah refuse her first proposal after Jimmy's death?
(a) All of these.
(b) She wants real love in her next marriage.
(c) She doesn't trust men.
(d) She never wants to marry again.
5. Who does Sarah want to take care of her horse when she is sick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack do after saving Sarah from the Indians?
2. What is Jack's father's nickname?
3. What surprises Savannah about Sarah's second delivery?
4. What surprises Savannah about Sarah?
5. How does Savannah describe Sarah on her wedding day?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)