|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 21, 1886, through January 18, 1888.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had one of the slaughterers been doing to Sarah before the event?
(a) Whittling a sharp knife.
(b) Staying drunk all the time.
(c) Making eyes at her.
(d) Talking in low voices.
2. What does Jack want to raise on the ranch when he gets married?
3. What is Jack Elliot trapped under when Sarah finds him?
(a) A horse.
(b) A tree.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A fence.
4. What does Jack have repaired in town?
(a) A broach.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A locket.
5. Where does Sarah get some clothes for Jack Elliot?
(b) The store.
(d) Jimmy's trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah not want to leave Arizona for good?
2. Why does Sarah refuse her first proposal after Jimmy's death?
3. Who does Jack have to capture before he can come back to Sarah, on his last campaign?
4. Where does Melissa live after her father is killed?
5. What does Jack plant for Sarah?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)