|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 5, 1885, through May 10, 1886.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the family settle by a certain creek?
(a) They think their trees will grow well there.
(b) Sarah thinks it looks like a place her father would love.
(c) They are tired of traveling.
(d) Mother had dreamed that place.
2. Who does Sarah want to take care of her horse when she is sick?
3. What does Jack Elliot borrow from Sarah after he heals?
(a) Some clothes.
(b) A gun.
(c) Some money.
(d) A horse.
4. How long does Sarah say she needs to answer Jimmy's proposal?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 1 week.
5. What does Jack have repaired in town?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A broach.
(d) A locket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mother's courter once fight with?
2. Where does Sarah get rouge and perfume?
3. What does Sarah name her daughter?
4. Why does a doctor refuse to amputate Clover's arm?
5. How does Jack's father treat April when he meets her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)