|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 5, 1885, through May 10, 1886.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Sarah to Jack Elliot?
(a) Her dog.
(b) A hen.
(c) The vultures.
(d) A wren.
2. What happens to the book Sarah wants to buy from Jack?
(a) It is lost on the trail.
(b) It is damaged in water.
(c) It is destroyed in a battle.
(d) It is sold for food.
3. Who does Jack give the repaired item to?
4. What surprises Savannah about Sarah?
(a) She doesn't like boys.
(b) She doesn't want to get married.
(c) She doesn't talk to her mother.
(d) She wants to be educated.
5. What is Savannah doing when she announces that she is pregnant?
(a) Holding a neighbor's baby.
(b) Singing to the family.
(d) Washing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Jack Elliot been assigned when he is saved by Sarah?
2. Who answers Sarah's questions about becoming a new wife?
3. Where does Sarah make Jack go when they get back to Tucson?
4. What has Captain Elliot left the Army to become?
5. What kind of leg does Ernest make for himself?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)