|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 5, 1885, through May 10, 1886.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sarah not wear the color sunbonnet she has always wanted to?
(a) Her father liked her in a certain color.
(b) She does not have the money.
(c) She tries to please her mother.
(d) She gets hand-me-downs from her sister.
2. What meal does Jimmy make for Sarah when she comes to tell him about the baby?
(c) Rabbit stew.
(d) Roast beef.
3. Where does Sarah get rouge and perfume?
(a) The wagon of books.
(b) A wedding present.
(c) Jimmy's trunk.
(d) Savannah's family.
4. Who urges Sarah to have tea with some fine ladies?
5. How are Albert and Sarah related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) Albert is Sarah's uncle.
(c) Sarah is Albert's aunt.
(d) They are siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Harlan at the beginning of the book?
2. Who comes to court Mother?
3. What does Captain Elliot do during the Indian attack?
4. Who does Jack give the repaired item to?
5. What wedding gift does Albert give Sarah and Jimmy?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)