|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 13, 1882, through July 4, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah see Ernest after he loses a leg?
(a) Strong and courageous.
(b) Weak and shallow.
(c) Young and helpless.
(d) Fearful and alone.
2. What does Captain Elliot do during the Indian attack?
(a) Runs and hides.
(b) Serves as a sniper.
(c) Sounds the alarm.
(d) Fights viciously.
3. What is Savannah's last name?
4. How old is Ernest when he loses a leg?
5. Who does Mother think her courter once fought with?
(a) The Confederacy.
(b) The Revolutionsits.
(c) The Union.
(d) The Tories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What material is the dress on the story-page made of?
2. What does Sarah draw on the ground of their land?
3. How many travelers die on August 17th?
4. What do the people in the wagon train notice every morning?
5. Why is the man who performs Albert's marriage ceremony chosen?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)