|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 13, 1882, through July 4, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ernest want to join the military?
(a) He wants to make his father proud.
(b) He wants to fight Indians.
(c) He wants to make some money.
(d) He wants to pay for his schooling.
2. Who does Mother think her courter once fought with?
(a) The Union.
(b) The Revolutionsits.
(c) The Confederacy.
(d) The Tories.
3. What could Sarah have won in a shooting contest?
(a) Some food rations.
(b) Some money.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A horse.
4. How do Sarah's parents feel after Clover's death?
(a) Ready to move on.
(b) Weighed down.
(c) Full of guilt.
(d) In a daze.
5. What is overflowing in the pockets of Sarah's father's pocket at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah doing when she announces that she is pregnant?
2. Where is Sarah's father shot?
3. Why does Sarah misspell her sickness?
4. What does Savannah ask Sarah to teach her?
5. What does Sarah draw on the ground of their land?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)