|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 13, 1882, through July 4, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Albert and Sarah related?
(a) Sarah is Albert's aunt.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Albert is Sarah's uncle.
(d) They are siblings.
2. What is the name of the horse Sarah breaks in?
3. What does Sarah do when she is sent by her mother for some water?
(a) Takes a detour.
(b) Writes about her day.
(c) Goes fishing.
(d) Goes swimming.
4. How old is Harlan at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Sarah misspell her sickness?
(a) She can't find it in the dictionary.
(b) She has never seen it written.
(c) She prefers her own spelling of the word.
(d) That is how the doctor spelled it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to court Mother?
2. What does Ernest brag about when he is with the other men?
3. What creek does the family settle by?
4. Who did Mother's courter once fight with?
5. What do the people in the wagon train notice every morning?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)