|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 24, 1881, through January 11, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Indians do when they see the dead men who hurt Ulyssa?
(a) Bury the bodies.
(b) Take their scalps.
(c) Give furs to the girls.
(d) Burn the bodies.
2. What material is the dress on the story-page made of?
3. What does mother think when Clover says a snake is in his bed?
(a) He is looking for attention.
(b) He is having a bad dream.
(c) He saw a harmless gardner snake.
(d) He was bitten by a snake.
4. What does Ernest brag about when he is with the other men?
(a) His tracking ability.
(b) His tolerance for pain.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His shooting ability.
5. How many women are married to the Mormon man in the wagon train?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah agree to teach Savannah?
2. How do Sarah's parents feel after Clover's death?
3. Why does Ernest lose a leg?
4. Why does Ernest want to join the military?
5. What does Sarah yell at a chicken for?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)