|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 24, 1881, through January 11, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ernest when he loses a leg?
2. What do the people in the wagon train notice every morning?
(a) The sun comes up earlier.
(b) Something new is missing.
(c) It is getting colder.
(d) They say it is getting longer.
3. What is the name of the horse Sarah breaks in?
4. What kind of people is Sarah surprised to see traveling with a wagon train after Albert's wedding?
(b) Freed slaves.
(c) All of these.
5. What material is the dress on the story-page made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color sunbonnet has Sarah always longed for?
2. What is Sarah's last name?
3. Who performs the marriage ceremony for Albert and Savannah?
4. What is overflowing in the pockets of Sarah's father's pocket at the beginning of the book?
5. What page number of a story does Sarah find?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)