|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 24, 1881, through January 11, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of leg does Ernest make for himself?
2. What does Savannah ask Sarah to teach her?
(a) How to read.
(b) How to shoot.
(c) How to cook.
(d) How to clean a chicken.
3. Why does Sarah plan to hide her dogs from the men?
(a) She saw some of the men beating their dogs.
(b) She heard a man talk about selling dogs for money.
(c) She doesn't want her dogs stolen.
(d) She doesn't want them to shoot the dogs.
4. What color sunbonnet has Sarah always longed for?
5. What is overflowing in the pockets of Sarah's father's pocket at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a doctor refuse to amputate Clover's arm?
2. What does mother think when Clover says a snake is in his bed?
3. How many women are married to the Mormon man in the wagon train?
4. What is the first thing Sarah describes in this book?
5. What happens to Ulyssa when she is sent to fetch water?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)