|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 24, 1881, through January 11, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color sunbonnet has Sarah always longed for?
2. What happens to Ulyssa when she is sent to fetch water?
(a) She is raped.
(b) She is killed.
(c) She is kidnapped.
(d) She is beaten.
3. How are Albert and Sarah related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) Sarah is Albert's aunt.
(d) Albert is Sarah's uncle.
4. What happens in the wagon train on December 15th?
(a) A woman has a still-born child.
(b) Some horses are stolen.
(c) Sarah's mother goes into a trance.
(d) The Indians attack.
5. What page number of a story does Sarah find?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah agree to teach Savannah?
2. What is the woman in the story-page wearing?
3. What does Sarah do when she is sent by her mother for some water?
4. Why does Ernest want to join the military?
5. How do Sarah's parents feel after Clover's death?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)