|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 24, 1881, through January 11, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ulyssa when she is sent to fetch water?
(a) She is beaten.
(b) She is kidnapped.
(c) She is raped.
(d) She is killed.
2. What is Sarah's middle name?
3. What happens in the wagon train on December 15th?
(a) A woman has a still-born child.
(b) Some horses are stolen.
(c) The Indians attack.
(d) Sarah's mother goes into a trance.
4. What is the first thing Sarah describes in this book?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her home.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Her dog.
5. What do Indians do when they see the dead men who hurt Ulyssa?
(a) Burn the bodies.
(b) Take their scalps.
(c) Bury the bodies.
(d) Give furs to the girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What page number of a story does Sarah find?
2. What does Clover die of?
3. Why does a doctor refuse to amputate Clover's arm?
4. What kind of people is Sarah surprised to see traveling with a wagon train after Albert's wedding?
5. What does Savannah ask Sarah to teach her?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)