|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November 24, 1881, through January 11, 1882.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the men who hurt Ulyssa when she was fetching water?
2. What does Captain Elliot do during the Indian attack?
(a) Runs and hides.
(b) Fights viciously.
(c) Serves as a sniper.
(d) Sounds the alarm.
3. What material is the dress on the story-page made of?
4. What does Sarah do when she is sent by her mother for some water?
(a) Goes fishing.
(b) Takes a detour.
(c) Goes swimming.
(d) Writes about her day.
5. Why does Ernest lose a leg?
(a) He is bitten by a rabid wolf.
(b) He gets a deep cut.
(c) He gets bitten by a snake.
(d) He gets an arrow wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah plan to hide her dogs from the men?
2. What does Ernest brag about when he is with the other men?
3. What is Savannah doing when she announces that she is pregnant?
4. What does Sarah call the Mormon women in the wagon train?
5. What page number of a story does Sarah find?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)