|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 1, 1884, through July 31, 1885.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah's middle name?
2. What is Sarah's dog injured by?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) A bull.
(c) A bear.
(d) A cougar.
3. What does Savannah ask Sarah to teach her?
(a) How to shoot.
(b) How to cook.
(c) How to read.
(d) How to clean a chicken.
4. Who did Mother's courter once fight with?
(a) The Union.
(b) The Confederacy.
(c) The Tories.
(d) The Revolutionsits.
5. What is the woman in the story-page wearing?
(a) A yellow sunbonnet.
(b) A white scarf.
(c) A scarlet dress.
(d) A black veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does mother think when Clover says a snake is in his bed?
2. Who answers Sarah's questions about becoming a new wife?
3. Why does Ernest lose a leg?
4. How does Mother's courter talk to her?
5. Who leaves the settled place with the Captain?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)