|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 1, 1884, through July 31, 1885.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah write when she falls ill?
(b) The beginning of her journal.
(c) A poem.
(d) Her will.
2. What kind of people is Sarah surprised to see traveling with a wagon train after Albert's wedding?
(b) Freed slaves.
(d) All of these.
3. Why is the man who performs Albert's marriage ceremony chosen?
(a) There is no charge to use him.
(b) He is Albert's father's friend.
(c) He is a neutral party.
(d) There is nobody else.
4. Why does Sarah misspell her sickness?
(a) She has never seen it written.
(b) She can't find it in the dictionary.
(c) That is how the doctor spelled it.
(d) She prefers her own spelling of the word.
5. What does the dust on the horizon indicate?
(a) A visitor.
(b) An Indian attack.
(c) A stampede.
(d) The coming cavalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah see Ernest after he loses a leg?
2. What page number of a story does Sarah find?
3. Who talks to Sarah about men and women?
4. How does Mother's courter talk to her?
5. Where does Sarah picnic with Jack Elliot?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)