|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August 5, 1885, through May 10, 1886.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's father's nickname?
2. What does Captain Elliot say in his letter after hearing of Sarah's engagement?
(a) He wants his horses back.
(b) She is a flimsy puff of a woman.
(c) He wishes her all the luck in the world.
(d) The book is no longer for sale.
3. What is the woman in the story-page wearing?
(a) A white scarf.
(b) A scarlet dress.
(c) A yellow sunbonnet.
(d) A black veil.
4. Why does Sarah not wear the color sunbonnet she has always wanted to?
(a) She gets hand-me-downs from her sister.
(b) She does not have the money.
(c) She tries to please her mother.
(d) Her father liked her in a certain color.
5. What material is the dress on the story-page made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah stay the night at Jimmy's house after telling him of the baby?
2. How many women are married to the Mormon man in the wagon train?
3. What does Sarah name her daughter?
4. Who performs the marriage ceremony for Albert and Savannah?
5. What meal does Jimmy make for Sarah when she comes to tell him about the baby?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)