July 22, 1881, through September 30, 1881
1. What is Sarah's middle name?
2. What is the first thing Sarah describes in this book?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her dreams.
3. What is overflowing in the pockets of Sarah's father's pocket at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the horse Sarah breaks in?
5. How are Albert and Sarah related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) Albert is Sarah's uncle.
(d) Sarah is Albert's aunt.
6. What does mother think when Clover says a snake is in his bed?
(a) He is looking for attention.
(b) He saw a harmless gardner snake.
(c) He is having a bad dream.
(d) He was bitten by a snake.
7. What does Clover die of?
(a) A scorpion bite.
(b) A spider bite.
(c) A snake bite.
(d) Scarlet fever.
8. Why does a doctor refuse to amputate Clover's arm?
(a) Clover begs them to not let him.
(b) It would kill Clover.
(c) It is too late.
(d) He does not have the tools.
This section contains 3,515 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)