|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kino become when he has the pearl?
(a) A nominee for sainthood.
(b) The richest man in town.
(c) Everyone's best friend.
(d) Every man's enemy.
2. What does Kino use to open his oyster?
(a) A strong, short knife.
(b) A rock.
(c) The side of the canoe.
(d) Another oyster.
3. What is a pearl made from?
(a) Leftover shells that the oyster has eaten.
(b) A grain of sand accidentally put into an oyster.
(c) The residue from an oyster's body.
(d) The eyeball of the oyster.
4. What is Kino's canoe made from?
(a) Broken shells made smooth.
(d) Waterproof plaster.
5. What does Coyotito sleep in every night?
(a) A crib.
(b) On the floor.
(c) With his parents.
(d) A hanging box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kino and Juana head in Chapter 6 when they leave town?
2. What is the last thing Juan and Kino say before parting in Chapter 4?
3. When the pearl is brought to town, it holds all the men's dreams and desires.. and what else?
4. What action does Juana perform on Coyotito after he is stung?
5. What does Kino see when he looks at the pearl in Chapter 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)