|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juana want to do with the pearl in Chapter 4?
(a) Give it to the church.
(b) Throw it into the sea.
(c) Crush it between two stones.
(d) Give it to Juan Tomas.
2. What is the town compared to in Chapter 3?
(a) A dog.
(b) The beach sand.
(c) A colonial animal.
(d) A forest.
3. In Chapter 4, where does Kino threaten to go to get a better price on his pearl?
(a) To another country.
(b) To come back tomorrow.
(c) To the capital.
(d) To another town.
4. What color is Kino's hair?
(c) He's bald.
5. What color is the shawl that Juana wears to see the doctor?
(c) Dark Blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not mentioned as something near the coast of the beach?
2. What do Kino and Juan Tomas fear, as revealed in Chapter 4?
3. How long can Kino stay under the water?
4. How big is Kino's great pearl?
5. What do the fisherman do on the morning of Kino's pearl sale?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)