|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juana say when Kino leaves to kill the trackers?
(a) Good riddance.
(b) Incoherent mumbling.
(c) Ancient magic and Hail Mary prayers.
(d) The Lord's Prayer.
2. What do the fisherman do on the morning of Kino's pearl sale?
(a) They fight each other to use his canoe.
(b) They ransack his house.
(c) They rush out to find the next great pearl.
(d) They leave their canoes on the beach.
3. What did Kino eat one day that almost killed him?
(a) Bad seafood.
(d) Bad fruit.
4. How old is Kino's tribe?
(a) 1,000-years old.
(b) 800-years old.
(c) 400-years old.
(d) Two decades old.
5. Who is the only man that can walk by Kino?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) The oldest man in the village.
(c) Juan Tomas.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kino and Juana avoid as they walk out of town in Chapter 6?
2. Who watches Kino when he wakes up every morning?
3. Where does Kino place Juana and Coyotito for the night while in the moutains in Chapter 6?
4. What color is the water in Chapter 2 as Kino is diving?
5. What is the last thing Juan and Kino say before parting in Chapter 4?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)