|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will Juan hide Kino and Juana in Chapter 5?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) One hour.
(d) Only until a new night arrives.
2. What do Kino and Juana walk in in to avoid their footsteps being seen in the dirt?
(a) A cart's wheel path.
(c) A river.
3. How does Kino know that his pearl is valuable?
(a) He would not have been attacked otherwise.
(b) He believes it in his soul.
(c) He got it appraised earlier.
(d) He hears it talking to him.
4. What two animals roam the beach looking for food every morning?
(a) Hungry cats and dogs.
(b) Hungry dogs and pigs.
(c) Hungry cats and mice.
(d) Hungry goats and dogs.
5. What song is in Kino's head when he wakes up?
(a) Song of the Morning.
(b) Morning Song.
(c) Song of Being Awake.
(d) Song of the Family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to the bow and stern, what else is on Kino's canoe?
2. Where does Kino suggest to go after the trackers pass them?
3. According to Chapter 3, who will punish Kino for rebelling against the way things are?
4. What is the highest offer Kino gets for his pearl in Chapter 4?
5. How long can Kino stay under the water?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)