|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cities does Kino tell Juana to go to in Chapter 6, while they continue evading the trackers?
(a) The Texas.
(b) Loreto or San Rosalia.
(c) The capital.
(d) Their town.
2. What does Kino watch after he and his family have eaten their breakfast in Chapter 6?
(a) The nearby town activity.
(b) Ants marching.
(c) Fish swimming.
(d) Birds in the trees.
3. When the priest hears that Kino has found a pearl, what is his first thought?
(a) Kino's salvation.
(b) Marrying Kino and Juana.
(c) Blessing Coyotito.
(d) Repairs necessary for the church.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Juan tell Kino to do with the pearl?
(a) Smash it.
(b) Sell it quickly.
(c) Bury it in the sand.
(d) Throw it in the water.
5. How does Juan protect Kino and Juana from the neighbors in Chapter 5?
(a) He gives them a rifle.
(b) He bars his door.
(c) He goes out and makes theories about what happened.
(d) He hands them all of his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Kino is preparing to leave in Chapter 5, Where does Juan tell Kino to avoid?
2. What is not mentioned as something near the coast of the beach?
3. What does Juana dress Coyotito in on the morning of the pearl sale?
4. Which one of these things was not borrowed by Juan for Kino?
5. As he holds the pearl in his hand in Chapter 3, which two songs merge together in Kino's head?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)