|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Kino when he wakes up every morning?
(b) Their bird.
(d) His dog.
2. To what does Kino compare himself in Chapter 5, after losing his house?
(b) Poverty itself.
(c) A pain.
(d) A fire.
3. Which songs are in Kino's head as he sneaks up on the trackers?
(a) Song of Evil and Song of the Family.
(b) Song of Anger and Song of the Pearl.
(c) Song of the Family and Song of the Enemy.
(d) Song of the Family and Song of Hope.
4. In Chapter 3, why does the doctor say he didn't see Kino this morning?
(a) He was in Paris.
(b) He wasn't feeling well.
(c) He wasn't in his office.
(d) He was at an important meeting.
5. What stings Coyotito?
(a) A bee.
(b) A fire ant.
(c) A hornet.
(d) A scorpion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highest offer Kino gets for his pearl in Chapter 4?
2. What seems to carry the sound of evil in the night wind to Kino?
3. What animal are the trackers using to track Kino and his family in Chapter 6?
4. What does Juana grab to help protect Kino against the attack after Juan leaves?
5. How far away is the capital from Kino's home?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)