|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After trying to sell the pearl in Chapter 4, where does Kino hide it?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) Under Coyotito's body in his hanging box.
(c) Under the stone in the fire hole.
(d) In a corner of his hut.
2. How does Juana react to Kino's wildest dream about the pearl?
(a) She shakes her head at him.
(b) She gets up and walks out.
(c) She yells at him.
(d) Her eyes widen at his courage.
3. What color is the beach sand?
4. What does Kino watch after he and his family have eaten their breakfast in Chapter 6?
(a) Ants marching.
(b) Birds in the trees.
(c) The nearby town activity.
(d) Fish swimming.
5. What does Juana grab to help protect Kino against the attack after Juan leaves?
(a) A sharp knife.
(b) A stone from the fire hole.
(c) A large stick.
(d) Her shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Kino's hair?
2. Which one of these things was not borrowed by Juan for Kino?
3. How does Juana keep Coyotito quiet during the day in Chapter 5?
4. What is the town compared to in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Kino hesitate to attack the watcher in Chapter 6?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)