|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not mentioned as something near the coast of the beach?
(b) Brown algae.
(d) Puffer fish.
2. What is the town compared to in Chapter 3?
(a) The beach sand.
(b) A forest.
(c) A dog.
(d) A colonial animal.
3. What color is the skirt that Juana wears to see the doctor?
4. Other than the neighbors, who is the first visitor to Kino and Juana in Chapter 3?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) Juana's mother.
(d) The Priest.
5. What surprising thing does Juana do after Coyotito is stung?
(a) She screams and attacks Kino
(b) She walks out of the house
(c) She drops him on the floor.
(d) She calls for the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kino's wildest dream about the pearl?
2. When the priest hears that Kino has found a pearl, what is his first thought?
3. What color is Kino's hair?
4. What payment does Kino offer the doctor?
5. What does Juana say to herself after Coyotito is stung?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)