|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes near Kino when he is watching the water on the first morning?
(a) A dog.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A duck.
(d) A goat.
2. What body part looks blue to the doctor on Coyotito in Chapter 3?
(a) His skin.
(b) The puncture would.
(c) His eyelid.
(d) His shoulder.
3. Where did Kino's grandfather bring the canoe from?
(c) He made it.
4. What is Kino's wildest hope for Coyotito with the pearl?
(a) That he will become a doctor.
(b) That he will go to school.
(c) That he will own a canoe as well.
(d) That he will have a rifle too.
5. How long can Kino stay under the water?
(a) One minute.
(b) Over two minutes.
(c) 30 seconds.
(d) Three minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the doctor dream of?
2. What is Kino's wildest dream about the pearl?
3. When the pearl is brought to town, it holds all the men's dreams and desires.. and what else?
4. What song is in Kino's head when he wakes up?
5. When the priest hears that Kino has found a pearl, what is his first thought?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)