|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these things does Kino not put in his canoe in Chapter 2?
(a) Two ropes.
(b) A diving rock.
(c) A basket.
(d) A net.
2. What does Kino do when he sees the pearl in Chapter 2?
(a) Screams at Juana.
3. What does the family eat every morning?
4. Who paddles Kino's canoe?
(a) Kino and Juna Tomas.
(b) Kino and his neighbors.
(d) Kino and Juana.
5. In addition to the bow and stern, what else is on Kino's canoe?
(a) A sail.
(b) A mast for a lantern.
(c) A net.
(d) A hole to hold the oysters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the beggars do when they hear about Kino's pearl?
2. What has brought the King of Spain to higher power?
3. What is Kino's house crowded with after the pearl's discovery?
4. Who knows all the sins of the town?
5. After the priest leaves Kino's house in Chapter 3, what is Kino's reaction?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)