|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the shawl that Juana wears to see the doctor?
(c) Dark Blue.
2. Who paddles Kino's canoe?
(b) Kino and Juna Tomas.
(c) Kino and Juana.
(d) Kino and his neighbors.
3. According to Chapter 3, who will punish Kino for rebelling against the way things are?
(a) The town police.
(d) The judge.
4. As he holds the pearl in his hand in Chapter 3, which two songs merge together in Kino's head?
(a) The song of evil and song of family.
(b) The song of the undersea and the pearl.
(c) The song of family and of the pearl.
(d) The song of hope and song of undersea.
5. In Chapter 3, why does the doctor say he didn't see Kino this morning?
(a) He wasn't in his office.
(b) He was in Paris.
(c) He wasn't feeling well.
(d) He was at an important meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beggars are outside the church in Chapter 1?
2. What is not something the doctor threatens will happen to Coyotito because of the insect sting?
3. What stings Coyotito?
4. What do the villagers not trust to show them clear lines and boundaries?
5. What is not mentioned as something near the coast of the beach?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)