|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has brought the King of Spain to higher power?
(a) The gold.
(d) Pearls from oysters.
2. What is the thing of highest value for Kino and his family?
(a) His carving stick.
(b) His snorkeling gear.
(c) His home.
(d) His canoe.
3. What is Kino's house crowded with after the pearl's discovery?
(b) Oyster shells.
(d) Brown seaweed.
4. Why does Juana get upset when she takes the poultice off Coyotito in Chapter 2?
(a) His body is now blue.
(b) The poultice has changed colors.
(c) The poison has receded from his body.
(d) The poultice has infected his body.
5. What color is the skirt that Juana wears to see the doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor gives Coyotito in Chapter 3?
2. What do the villagers not trust to show them clear lines and boundaries?
3. How many beggars are outside the church in Chapter 1?
4. Who watches Kino when he wakes up every morning?
5. How big is Kino's great pearl?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)