|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kino become when he has the pearl?
(a) The richest man in town.
(b) Everyone's best friend.
(c) Every man's enemy.
(d) A nominee for sainthood.
2. What did Kino eat one day that almost killed him?
(b) Bad seafood.
(d) Bad fruit.
3. Which of these things do not happen to a child with an insect sting in Chapter 1?
(a) Tightening Throat.
4. What animal greets Kino by the fire on the evening he found the pearl?
(a) A large bird.
(b) A black cat.
(c) the same goat he saw that morning.
(d) A thin dog that he doesn't know.
5. Who watches Kino when he wakes up every morning?
(c) His dog.
(d) Their bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows all the sins of the town?
2. What color is the water in Chapter 2 as Kino is diving?
3. Who paddles Kino's canoe?
4. What payment does Kino offer the doctor?
5. Which one of these things does Kino not put in his canoe in Chapter 2?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)