|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the thing of highest value for Kino and his family?
(a) His carving stick.
(b) His canoe.
(c) His snorkeling gear.
(d) His home.
2. What does Juana put as a poultice on Coyotito's sting?
(a) Salt water.
(b) Brown seaweed.
(d) A dead fish.
3. What song is in Kino's head when he wakes up?
(a) Morning Song.
(b) Song of the Morning.
(c) Song of Being Awake.
(d) Song of the Family.
4. What city does the doctor dream of?
(b) New York City.
5. How big is Kino's great pearl?
(a) The size of Coyotito's head.
(b) The size of a seagull's egg.
(c) The size of a crab.
(d) The size of a fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Juana does when she gets out of bed?
2. What is the baby's name?
3. What color is Kino's hair?
4. Which of these things is described in Chapter 2 as being on the bottom of the sea?
5. What color is the water in Chapter 2 as Kino is diving?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)