|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is Kino's great pearl?
(a) The size of a fish.
(b) The size of a seagull's egg.
(c) The size of Coyotito's head.
(d) The size of a crab.
2. What does Juana put as a poultice on Coyotito's sting?
(b) Brown seaweed.
(c) A dead fish.
(d) Salt water.
3. What song is in Kino's head when he wakes up?
(a) Song of Being Awake.
(b) Song of the Morning.
(c) Morning Song.
(d) Song of the Family.
4. What did Kino eat one day that almost killed him?
(b) Bad fruit.
(c) Bad seafood.
5. What has brought the King of Spain to higher power?
(a) The gold.
(d) Pearls from oysters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juana get upset when she takes the poultice off Coyotito in Chapter 2?
2. What does the family eat every morning?
3. What is a pearl made from?
4. What is the thing of highest value for Kino and his family?
5. What do the villagers not trust to show them clear lines and boundaries?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)