|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juana say to herself after Coyotito is stung?
(a) She screams.
(b) "Song of Evil."
(c) She says nothing at all.
(d) "Hail Mary."
2. How many children does Juana have?
3. What do the villagers not trust to show them clear lines and boundaries?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their imagination.
(c) The spirits.
(d) Their minds.
4. What two animals roam the beach looking for food every morning?
(a) Hungry dogs and pigs.
(b) Hungry cats and mice.
(c) Hungry cats and dogs.
(d) Hungry goats and dogs.
5. What does Kino see when he looks at the pearl in Chapter 2?
(b) Dreams forming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the skirt that Juana wears to see the doctor?
2. Which of these things do not happen to a child with an insect sting in Chapter 1?
3. What did Kino eat one day that almost killed him?
4. What surprising thing does Juana do after Coyotito is stung?
5. What song is in Kino's head when he wakes up?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)