|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Kino's hair?
(a) He's bald.
2. What does Kino do with the insect after it bites Coyotito?
(a) Beats it with a rock.
(b) Mashes it into a paste in his hands.
(c) Nothing; he's too stunned.
(d) Tries to pick it up.
3. What action does Juana perform on Coyotito after he is stung?
(a) Sucks the puncture wound.
(b) Slaps his wound area.
(c) Puts a mixed concoction on the area.
(d) Rubs the puncture wound with her hand.
4. What color is the ribbon that Juana ties her braids with?
5. What does Juana say when she sees the large oyster in Kino's hand in Chapter 2?
(a) Avoid the oyster.
(b) I want it.
(c) Crush it.
(d) Open it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the thing of most value to Kino?
2. What is the name of the main character?
3. What is referred to as the bulwark against starvation?
4. Which one of these things does Kino not put in his canoe in Chapter 2?
5. How many beggars are outside the church in Chapter 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)