|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kino do when he sees the pearl in Chapter 2?
(c) Screams at Juana.
2. What is the name of the wife in the story?
3. What does Kino use to open his oyster?
(a) Another oyster.
(b) A strong, short knife.
(c) The side of the canoe.
(d) A rock.
4. How many children does Juana have?
5. How big is Kino's great pearl?
(a) The size of Coyotito's head.
(b) The size of a fish.
(c) The size of a seagull's egg.
(d) The size of a crab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juana say to herself after Coyotito is stung?
2. What color does the narrator describe the beach sand as being in Chapter 2?
3. What does Coyotito sleep in every night?
4. Who knows all the sins of the town?
5. In addition to the bow and stern, what else is on Kino's canoe?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)