|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Kino's hair?
(a) He's bald.
2. After Kino dives in the water in Chapter 2, what song plays in his head?
(a) Song of the Sea.
(b) Song of Hope.
(c) Song of the Pearl that Might Be.
(d) Song of Diving.
3. What is the first thing Juana does when she gets out of bed?
(a) Makes the bed.
(b) Get dressed.
(c) Checks on Coyotito.
(d) Lights a fire.
4. What is the thing of most value to Kino?
(a) His carving stick.
(b) His home.
(c) His canoe.
(d) His snorkeling gear.
5. What song is in Kino's head when he wakes up?
(a) Morning Song.
(b) Song of the Morning.
(c) Song of the Family.
(d) Song of Being Awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Coyotito get stung?
2. What color is the skirt that Juana wears to see the doctor?
3. In Chapter 2, what two things does Kino tie his two ropes to?
4. Why does Juana get upset when she takes the poultice off Coyotito in Chapter 2?
5. What does Juana pray for before they go out searching for pearls that morning in Chapter 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)