|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wife in the story?
2. What is not mentioned as something near the coast of the beach?
(b) Puffer fish.
(c) Brown algae.
3. Where did Kino's grandfather bring the canoe from?
(c) He made it.
4. What song roars in Kino's ears after the sting?
(a) Song of the Stinging.
(b) Song of the Enemy.
(c) Song of Evil.
(d) Song of Anger.
5. Where does Juana sit on the canoe as they paddle out in Chapter 2?
(a) She's not on the canoe.
(b) On the bow.
(c) On the stern.
(d) In the middle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is referred to as the bulwark against starvation?
2. What does Kino do when he sees the pearl in Chapter 2?
3. What is Kino's canoe made from?
4. What does Juana put as a poultice on Coyotito's sting?
5. What color is the ribbon that Juana ties her braids with?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)