|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Juana have?
2. What song is in Kino's head when he wakes up?
(a) Song of Being Awake.
(b) Song of the Morning.
(c) Morning Song.
(d) Song of the Family.
3. What is referred to as the bulwark against starvation?
(a) The crops.
(b) The fish.
(c) Kino's canoe.
(d) The sea.
4. Where does Coyotito get stung?
(a) On his stomach.
(b) On his leg.
(c) On his face.
(d) On his shoulder.
5. What is a pearl made from?
(a) Leftover shells that the oyster has eaten.
(b) The residue from an oyster's body.
(c) A grain of sand accidentally put into an oyster.
(d) The eyeball of the oyster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is Kino's great pearl?
2. What does Coyotito sleep in every night?
3. What song roars in Kino's ears after the sting?
4. Who watches Kino when he wakes up every morning?
5. Which of these things is described in Chapter 2 as being on the bottom of the sea?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)