|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the town located near?
(a) A large oak tree.
(c) An estuary.
(d) A river.
2. What color is the ribbon that Juana ties her braids with?
3. What comes near Kino when he is watching the water on the first morning?
(a) A goat.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A dog.
(d) A duck.
4. Which of these things is described in Chapter 2 as being on the bottom of the sea?
(a) Eel grass.
(b) Spotted botete.
(c) Sea horses/
(d) Moray eels.
5. What does Kino do with the insect after it bites Coyotito?
(a) Tries to pick it up.
(b) Beats it with a rock.
(c) Nothing; he's too stunned.
(d) Mashes it into a paste in his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kino's grandfather bring the canoe from?
2. What city does the doctor dream of?
3. What is the name of the main character?
4. What do the villagers not trust to show them clear lines and boundaries?
5. What has brought the King of Spain to higher power?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)