|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song roars in Kino's ears after the sting?
(a) Song of Evil.
(b) Song of Anger.
(c) Song of the Enemy.
(d) Song of the Stinging.
2. What does Juana pray for before they go out searching for pearls that morning in Chapter 2?
(a) That the doctor will come back to save Coyotito.
(b) That Coyotito will miraculously recover on his own.
(c) That the priest will bless Coyotito.
(d) To find a pearl that will save Coyotito.
3. Who watches Kino when he wakes up every morning?
(c) Their bird.
(d) His dog.
4. What does Juana put as a poultice on Coyotito's sting?
(a) A dead fish.
(b) Brown seaweed.
(c) Salt water.
5. What does the family eat every morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Juana perform on Coyotito after he is stung?
2. What stings Coyotito?
3. What color is the shawl that Juana wears to see the doctor?
4. What makes the insect that stings Coyotito fall into Coyotito's bed?
5. Where does Juana sit on the canoe as they paddle out in Chapter 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)