|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family eat every morning?
2. Where is the town located near?
(a) A river.
(b) A large oak tree.
(d) An estuary.
3. What is the thing of most value to Kino?
(a) His snorkeling gear.
(b) His carving stick.
(c) His home.
(d) His canoe.
4. Which of these things is described in Chapter 2 as being on the bottom of the sea?
(a) Eel grass.
(b) Spotted botete.
(c) Moray eels.
(d) Sea horses/
5. Who are the first ones to arrive after Coyotito is stung?
(a) The fishermen.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Juan Tomas and his wife Apolonia.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kino use to open his oyster?
2. What does Kino see when he looks at the pearl in Chapter 2?
3. What does Kino do with the insect after it bites Coyotito?
4. Which one of these things does Kino not put in his canoe in Chapter 2?
5. What color is the water in Chapter 2 as Kino is diving?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)