|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does the doctor dream of?
(b) New York City.
2. What payment does Kino offer the doctor?
(a) One tiny pearl.
(c) His canoe.
(d) Eight misshapen pearls.
3. What two animals roam the beach looking for food every morning?
(a) Hungry goats and dogs.
(b) Hungry dogs and pigs.
(c) Hungry cats and dogs.
(d) Hungry cats and mice.
4. When does Kino sing the Song of the Undersea?
(a) While diving for oysters.
(b) When he paddles out to the oyster bed.
(c) When he wakes up in the morning.
(d) When he opens up the oysters after his dive.
5. Who watches Kino when he wakes up every morning?
(b) His dog.
(d) Their bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song roars in Kino's ears after the sting?
2. What has brought the King of Spain to higher power?
3. Which one of these things does Kino not put in his canoe in Chapter 2?
4. How many children does Juana have?
5. What does Kino see when he looks at the pearl in Chapter 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)