|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main character?
2. How many children does Juana have?
3. What color is the water in Chapter 2 as Kino is diving?
(a) Dark blue.
(b) Bright green.
(c) Pale blue.
4. Which of these things is described in Chapter 2 as being on the bottom of the sea?
(a) Sea horses/
(b) Eel grass.
(c) Spotted botete.
(d) Moray eels.
5. What do the other canoeists do when Kino reacts to his pearl in Chapter 2?
(a) Try to tip over his canoe.
(b) Scream at him.
(c) Paddle to him.
(d) Start diving on his oysters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stings Coyotito?
2. What does Juana pray for before they go out searching for pearls that morning in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 2, what two things does Kino tie his two ropes to?
4. What color is the ribbon that Juana ties her braids with?
5. What does Juana say when she sees the large oyster in Kino's hand in Chapter 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)