|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these things does Kino not put in his canoe in Chapter 2?
(a) A diving rock.
(b) A net.
(c) Two ropes.
(d) A basket.
2. What color is the ribbon that Juana ties her braids with?
3. How big is Kino's great pearl?
(a) The size of a crab.
(b) The size of a seagull's egg.
(c) The size of Coyotito's head.
(d) The size of a fish.
4. What is referred to as the bulwark against starvation?
(a) The crops.
(b) The fish.
(c) The sea.
(d) Kino's canoe.
5. When does Kino sing the Song of the Undersea?
(a) When he paddles out to the oyster bed.
(b) When he wakes up in the morning.
(c) While diving for oysters.
(d) When he opens up the oysters after his dive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beggars are outside the church in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the main character?
3. What color is Kino's hair?
4. What stings Coyotito?
5. What do the other canoeists do when Kino reacts to his pearl in Chapter 2?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)