|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kino see when he looks at the pearl in Chapter 2?
(d) Dreams forming.
2. In Chapter 2, what two things does Kino tie his two ropes to?
(a) The boat and a heavy stone.
(b) A basket and the boat.
(c) The boat and a bunch of oysters.
(d) A heavy stone and a basket.
3. What stings Coyotito?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A fire ant.
(c) A bee.
(d) A hornet.
4. What is the thing of highest value for Kino and his family?
(a) His snorkeling gear.
(b) His home.
(c) His carving stick.
(d) His canoe.
5. What song roars in Kino's ears after the sting?
(a) Song of the Enemy.
(b) Song of Anger.
(c) Song of Evil.
(d) Song of the Stinging.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beggars are outside the church in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the wife in the story?
3. When does Kino sing the Song of the Undersea?
4. What is referred to as the bulwark against starvation?
5. What comes near Kino when he is watching the water on the first morning?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)