|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things do not happen to a child with an insect sting in Chapter 1?
(a) Tightening Throat.
2. Where does Juana sit on the canoe as they paddle out in Chapter 2?
(a) On the stern.
(b) On the bow.
(c) In the middle.
(d) She's not on the canoe.
3. What does Juana bring Kino to drink after he is attacked in Chapter 4?
(b) Salt water.
(c) Oyster juice.
4. With what hand does the pearl buyer play with the gold coin before Kino arrives?
(a) His left hand.
(b) His right hand.
(c) Both hands.
(d) He doesn't play with the coin at all.
5. Who visits Kino as Juana is making dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) Two men; one is the doctor.
(b) The priest again.
(c) Juan and Apolonia.
(d) Kino's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long can Kino stay under the water?
2. When does Kino sing the Song of the Undersea?
3. What is the baby's name?
4. What body part looks blue to the doctor on Coyotito in Chapter 3?
5. After he is attacked in Chapter 4, what does Kino vow to do in the morning?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)