|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, where does Kino threaten to go to get a better price on his pearl?
(a) To come back tomorrow.
(b) To the capital.
(c) To another town.
(d) To another country.
2. Where does Coyotito get stung?
(a) On his face.
(b) On his leg.
(c) On his shoulder.
(d) On his stomach.
3. What does Juana want to do with the pearl in Chapter 4?
(a) Throw it into the sea.
(b) Crush it between two stones.
(c) Give it to Juan Tomas.
(d) Give it to the church.
4. What is Kino's canoe made from?
(a) Waterproof plaster.
(b) Broken shells made smooth.
5. Where does the old man in the village ride to see Kino on his way to sell the pearl?
(a) On a donkey.
(b) on a chariot.
(c) On the back of the goat.
(d) On the shoulders of his nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the thing of most value to Kino?
2. What does Juana grab to help protect Kino against the attack after Juan leaves?
3. What animal greets Kino by the fire on the evening he found the pearl?
4. What do Kino and Juan Tomas fear, as revealed in Chapter 4?
5. Where is the town located near?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)