|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, where does Kino threaten to go to get a better price on his pearl?
(a) To another town.
(b) To another country.
(c) To the capital.
(d) To come back tomorrow.
2. What is the name of the wife in the story?
3. What does Coyotito sleep in every night?
(a) A crib.
(b) A hanging box.
(c) On the floor.
(d) With his parents.
4. How does the priest treat Kino and his family in Chapter 3?
(a) Like slaves.
(b) Like mute people.
(c) Like children.
(d) Like thieves.
5. Why does Kino suddenly become afraid after talking about Coyotito's education in Chapter 3?
(a) Juana starts screaming about the scorpion poison.
(b) He has never said so many words together in his life.
(c) The neighbors try to steal his pearl from him then.
(d) A bad person enters his hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has brought the King of Spain to higher power?
2. What two animals roam the beach looking for food every morning?
3. In Chapter 3, what does the town say that Kino has found?
4. What is the name of Kino's town?
5. What is the lowest amount of money offered to Kino for the pearl?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)