|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family eat every morning?
2. What does Juana say when she sees the large oyster in Kino's hand in Chapter 2?
(a) I want it.
(b) Crush it.
(c) Open it.
(d) Avoid the oyster.
3. What do Kino and Juan Tomas fear, as revealed in Chapter 4?
4. What action does Juana perform on Coyotito after he is stung?
(a) Slaps his wound area.
(b) Sucks the puncture wound.
(c) Rubs the puncture wound with her hand.
(d) Puts a mixed concoction on the area.
5. What is the first thing Juana does when she gets out of bed?
(a) Get dressed.
(b) Makes the bed.
(c) Checks on Coyotito.
(d) Lights a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what two things does Kino tie his two ropes to?
2. Which of these things is described in Chapter 2 as being on the bottom of the sea?
3. What is the name of the wife in the story?
4. What song plays when Kino sees Juana making corncakes in Chapter 3?
5. Who are the first ones to arrive after Coyotito is stung?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)