Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Detailed Summary & Analysis
1. What does the village look like on the morning of the lottery?
2. How many people live in the village?
3. Why are people gathering in the town square?
4. Why are the children running around that morning?
5. What is the traditional job of the village boys on Lottery Day?
6. Which stones are the most prized for use in the lottery?
7. What is the date of the lottery?
8. Why does the lottery begin late in this village?
9. In a large village, how long might the lottery last?
10. What are some villages rumored to be doing with their lottery?
11. Who tells the boys what...
This section contains 910 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)