|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #166 are the _______ for the success of Packington.
2. What is Jurgis now that he is out of jail again?
(a) A prominent boss
(b) A mine worker
(c) A deranged man
(d) A hobo
3. What job does Jurgis find with the help of friend he made in the union?
(a) Train conductor
(c) Harvest works
4. Why is Jurgis turned down for the job in #111?
(a) He's been blacklisted
(b) He has no experience
(c) He is a convict
(d) He is too old
5. What does Jurgis also become?
(a) A boss
(b) A lawman
(c) A homeowner
(d) A fugitive
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jurgis is at his court date, who does not come to see him?
2. Who begins to drink and gamble heavily?
3. In the next election, how does the socialist vote do?
4. What happens to cause Jurgis to lose his job?
5. How much money does Jurgis have in the bank at this time?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)