|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jurgis decide to do with his newfound wealth?
(a) Give it to Marija
(b) Give it away to a beggar
(c) Break it into smaller bills
2. What do Jack and Jurgis do together once they're out of jail?
(a) Join the democratic party
(b) Get a place together
(c) Head out of town
(d) Rob a man in an alley
3. What does the new friend do for Jurgis?
(b) Invites him to dinner
(c) Helps him find a job
(d) Gives him a coat
4. What does the answer to #86 realize while they are in jail?
(a) They can't remember what they've done
(b) They will lose their job
(c) They are alone
(d) The jail is better than their house
5. Who helps Jurgis find a job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in his sleep, working up until that point without trouble?
2. Who is the violin player?
3. Who gets their job back, only to lose it again for speaking up for their rights?
4. What happens to Marija's wages?
5. Who does Jurgis hear screaming when he reaches the boarding house?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)