|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the man who was in Jurgis' job before?
(a) He was smashed
(b) He threatened the boss
(c) He was fired
(d) He disappeared
2. What happened to the boy Stanislovas with the broken off ears?
(a) Work injury
(b) Genetic defect
3. What is another word for 'consumption'?
4. How long has the family been in Packingtown at this point?
(a) 5 years
(b) 1 year
(c) 2 and a half years
(d) A decade
5. What does Ona suddenly suffer from?
(a) Panic attacks
(b) Night terrors
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the children coming home from?
2. What does the person in #83 threaten to do if the character does not agree to prostitute herself?
3. Who is the leader of the Democratic party?
4. Why weren't meats smoked?
5. Who tries to convince Jurgis Ona is fine?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)