1. The Yellow Admiral is set in what century?
2. Where is The Yellow Admiral set?
3. Who is Great Britain fighting a war against in The Yellow Admiral?
4. What medical doctor and the adviser on Spanish affairs has disappeared in Chapter 1?
5. Chapter 1 takes place in the office of which top official at the Admiralty in London?
Sir Joseph Blaine.
6. What is the name of Stephen Maturin's wife?
7. Who arrives at the office of the Admiral in Chapter 1?
8. With whom had Dr. Stephen Maturin and his wife taken part in an expedition in Chapter 1?
The Duke of Habachtsthal.
This section contains 3,648 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)