|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 194 - 207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fighters in the boxing match in Chapter 3 begin fighting without what?
(a) Signing the anthem.
(b) Shaking hands.
(c) Putting on gloves.
2. What is the schoolmaster on the ship teaching to the younger crew members to help them determine their position on the sea?
3. Capturing the burglar was an intelligence coup for whom in Chapter 8?
(a) Lord Stranraer.
(b) Sir Blaine.
(c) Captain Griffiths.
(d) Mr. Geoghegan.
4. Who is the man that Stephen asks for directions to an inn from in Chapter 4?
(a) Captain William Fanshawe.
(b) Hardwicke Courteney.
(c) Mr Miller.
(d) Captain Calvert.
5. Stephen is relieved at what due to the great number of men in sick bay in Chapter 5?
(a) Better weather.
(b) Getting off the ship.
(c) Seeing land.
(d) The sight of an albatross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephen inspects whose wounds from the boxing match aboard the ship in Chapter 4?
2. Sophie expresses in her letter in Chapter 6 that she plans on moving where with the children?
3. What sport do Jack and Stephen engage in in Chapter 2?
4. How does Jack feel about the outcome of the vote at the committee meeting in Chapter 3?
5. Who is Jack's neighbor at Woolcombe?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)