|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 194 - 207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diana refer to Sophie's mother as?
(a) Auntie Willis.
(b) Granny Williams.
(c) Aunt Watson.
(d) Aunt Williams.
2. Who talks with Callahan about the dinner that Aubrey and the officers ate in Chapter 5?
3. The two fighters in the boxing match in Chapter 3 are Bonden and who?
4. The man who dies in Chapter 5 is sewn into his what and buried at sea?
(b) Sleeping bag.
5. The Yellow Admiral is set in what century?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Aubrey learn the Ringle had gone to the Downs in Chapter 7?
2. Who is Jack Aubrey's coxswain?
3. Captain Dundas and who arrive on Thursday at the Aubreys' estate?
4. What is the name of Stephen Maturin's wife?
5. The man who gives Jack and Stephen directions for an inn in Chapter 4 notes that it is not good for a man in what to be recognized?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)