|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 194 - 207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the fight in Chapter 3 held?
(a) The Catch Pot.
(b) The Dripping Pan.
(c) The Dripping Candle.
(d) The Frying Pan.
2. Where do Jack and Stephen ask for directions to an inn for Diana in Chapter 4?
3. What does Stephen give to Jack while they're talking over dinner in Chapter 8?
(a) A bottle of scotch.
(b) A letter from Sophie.
(c) A book.
4. Jack shows Stephen the library and what rooms of his estate in Chapter 2?
(a) Gun rooms.
(b) Justice rooms.
(d) Game rooms.
5. Who won't be attending the fight on Wednesday since he will be attending a committee meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Stephen Maturin.
(b) Captain Griffiths.
(c) Mr Whewell.
(d) Barret Bonden.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Yellow Admiral is set in what century?
2. A letter arrives for whom in the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. Where do Jack and Stephen stop on their way home after the committee meeting in Chapter 3?
4. Stephen and Jack discuss the war's end and how there will be what in the navy in Chapter 8?
5. The children find Jack and Stephen to inform them of what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)