|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, pgs. 95-107.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men transfer from one ship to the next in Chapter 4 with a great deal of what?
2. What is a city on the western coast of France which the English are blockading during the war?
3. After breakfast in Chapter 3, Stephen goes to the coach house to talk with whom?
(b) Diana Maturin.
(c) Padeen Colman.
(d) Jack Aubrey.
4. Who do Jack and Stephen meet who tells Jack that he has to take the carriage to Wooton in Chapter 3?
5. A letter arrives for whom in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Stephen Maturin.
(b) Captain Dundas.
(c) Mr Callaghan.
(d) Jack Aubre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 takes place in the office of which top official at the Admiralty in London?
2. Admiral Stranraer wants Stephen to tell who about a tincture for pain in Chapter 4?
3. What medical doctor and the adviser on Spanish affairs has disappeared in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of Diana's daughter?
5. Who is Great Britain fighting a war against in The Yellow Admiral?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)