|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, pgs. 65-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is The Yellow Admiral set?
2. In Chapter 3, Stephen suggests that who sent orders for them to return to their ship so Jack would purposely miss the meeting?
(a) Captain Heneage Dundas.
(b) Sir Joseph Blaine.
(c) Lord Stranraer.
(d) Mr Whewell.
3. The fighters in the boxing match in Chapter 3 begin fighting without what?
(a) Shaking hands.
(b) Signing the anthem.
(d) Putting on gloves.
4. While the men are out talking, what do the women do in Chapter 3?
(a) Make dinner.
5. In the end of Chapter 3, Sophie gives Jack the orders packet and he says he and Stephen will leave for where the next day?
Short Answer Questions
1. A letter arrives for whom in the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. Jack Aubrey's financial problems stem from litigation due to the seizure of what?
3. Aubrey tells Maturin that inclosure involves a great deal of what in Chapter 3?
4. Who do the women send to tell Jack Aubrey not to return home in Chapter 3?
5. The children find Jack and Stephen to inform them of what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)