|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 140-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jack and Stephen ask for directions to an inn for Diana in Chapter 4?
2. Where is the fight in Chapter 3 held?
(a) The Dripping Pan.
(b) The Frying Pan.
(c) The Dripping Candle.
(d) The Catch Pot.
3. Who is the First Lieutenant on the Bellona?
(a) Mr. Callaghan.
(b) Mr. Harding.
(c) Mr. Whewell.
(d) Mr. Geoghegan.
4. In the end of Chapter 3, Sophie gives Jack the orders packet and he says he and Stephen will leave for where the next day?
5. What area located in England is where the Aubreys live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephen and Jack make plans to carry who home after the boxing match?
2. In Chapter 4, Stephen and Jack are heading for _______ which is a channel into the harbor.
3. What refers to a fast naval vessel of the late 18th and early 19th centuries, generally having a lofty ship rig and heavily armed on one or two decks?
4. Who is the Third Lieutenant on the Bellona?
5. Who is going to Ireland and is leaving the horse and carriage with the Aubreys in Chapter 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)