1. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
2. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
3. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
4. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
5. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
6. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
7. When did John die?
8. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
9. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
This section contains 3,494 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)