|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnessed Wilbur's first flight with the flyer?
(a) Their father.
(b) John Marshal of the New York Times.
(c) Their sister.
(d) Amos Root.
2. How far was the plane for the U.S. Signal Corp made by the Wright brothers supposed to fly?
(a) 125 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 150 miles.
3. What did Bishop Wright compare his sons' reading habits to?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A librerian.
(d) A physician.
4. What did the Wright brothers use a tombstone for?
(a) A utility grinding tool.
(b) The brakes of his bike.
(c) The bed of a printing machine.
(d) His assembly table.
5. What was the profession of the Wright's brothers' father?
(a) A printer.
(b) A bike repair man.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) A bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How fast was the plane for the U.S. Signal Corp made by the Wright brothers supposed to fly?
2. Where did Orville go to to fix the shafts issues?
3. What was the wing span of the Wright brothers' largest glider after running their wing experiments?
4. Who did Wilbur contact to get information to choose a test location?
5. How long was Wilbur's flight around the Huffman Prairie on November 9th?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)