|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the first trial did the second trial take place?
(a) 12 days later.
(b) 15 days later.
(c) 8 days later.
(d) 6 days later.
2. What did the Wright brothers have to design?
(a) The fuel.
(b) The propellers.
(c) The injection system.
(d) A carburetor that works when the plane is upside down.
3. How fast was the wind at Kitty Hawk?
(a) 25 to 50 mph average.
(b) 15 to 30 mph average.
(c) 5 to10 mph average.
(d) 10 to 20 mph average.
4. When did Da Vinci live?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 16th century.
(c) 19th century.
(d) 15th century.
5. Where was the plane built?
(a) In a bicycle shop.
(b) In a boat shop.
(c) In a seamstress shop.
(d) In a car repair shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bishop Wright when he died?
2. When did the Benedictine monk Eilmer live?
3. When was Ed Sines promoted as manger of the bike shop?
4. What did the Wright brothers start to devise a way to do at the end of Chapter 5?
5. How many full size gliders did Cayley build?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)