|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many versions of a glider did Lilienthal build?
2. When was Ed Sines promoted as manger of the bike shop?
3. What part of flight were the Wright brothers surprised was not paid attention to?
(a) Radio transmissions.
(c) Control and balance.
4. What education did the Wright brothers have?
(a) Never went to school.
(b) They were home schooled.
(c) Never finished high school.
5. Why did Orville drop out of high school?
(a) To start a plane business.
(b) To start a bike business.
(c) To start a toy business.
(d) To start a printing business.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the Wrights' glider sent to Kitty Hawk?
2. What was Wilbur's temperament?
3. What birds did the Wright brothers study to design what they thought was imperative to successful flight?
4. What was Orville's contribution to the Wright brothers' duo?
5. How long after Wilbur did Orville arrive in Kitty Hawk?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)