1. How does Leeming define cosmic myth?
Myths that define the order of the world.
2. How does Leeming define cosmology?
The scientific study of the universal order.
3. Which topic does not fall under cosmology?
The meaning of life.
4. What does Leeming say is consistent from one set of myths to another?
Universal human concerns.
5. What is cosmogony?
Myth of creation.
6. From what language does the term "Cosmogony" derive?
7. Which narrative is not an aspect of cosmogony?
Explanation of natural phenomena.
This section contains 4,900 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)