Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part I: Chapters 1-5
1. How does Leeming define cosmic myth?
2. How does Leeming define cosmology?
3. Which topic does not fall under cosmology?
4. What does Leeming say is consistent from one set of myths to another?
5. What is cosmogony?
6. From what language does the term "Cosmogony" derive?
7. Which narrative is not an aspect of cosmogony?
8. How does Leeming describe cosmogonies?
9. What does Leeming say cosmogonies represent?
10. How does Leeming describe the mythic concern with creation?
11. What does Leeming say about cosmogonies?
12. What does Leeming say ancient cultures realized through cosmogonies?
13. What does Leeming say about the birth of God?
This section contains 1,911 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)