|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the scariest thing about the intruder in Lo's home?
(a) He is very tall.
(b) He is wearing gloves.
(c) He is very short.
(d) He is wearing a crown.
2. How does the police operator offend Lo?
(a) Asks about her salary.
(b) Asks about missing medications.
(c) Tells her to get a dog.
(d) Tells her she is weak.
3. What is the ship too far away from for Lo to get phone service?
(b) UK transmitters.
(c) US transmitters.
(d) Veizon tower.
4. What does Lo wear on her walk?
5. How many cabins are on the boutique cruise liner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judah ask Lo to do with him?
2. What makes Lo recognize Richard Bullmer when she sees him the first time?
3. What does Alexander bring up about fugu sashimi?
4. What is Anne an heiress to?
5. Where is Lo's mobile phone during the break in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lo unable to identify the person who breaks into her home?
2. Why does it take Lo so long to break out of her bedroom after her house is robbed?
3. Why does Lo describe Cole as having a wolfish smile?
4. Why do the guests switch seats throughout the dinner?
5. How does Lo describe Anne the first time she sees her in person?
6. Who are the stewards and what is their role?
7. Why is Lo's neighbor so shocked when she sees Lo after the robbery?
8. Why does Lo find the intruder's latex gloves to be so menacing?
9. Why does Chloe offer to help Lo with her makeup?
10. Why is Lo surprised by the woman who opens the door to cabin 10?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)