|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the Aurora?
(a) Sir Anthony Moore.
(b) Lord Richard Bullmer.
(c) Madam Borealis.
(d) Lady Donna Decker.
2. What is Lo's real name?
3. What does Ben do to Lo while she is entering her cabin?
(a) Trips her.
(b) Assaults her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Hugs her.
4. What ailment is Lo inflicted with at the beginning of dinner?
(a) Sprained wrist.
(b) Broken toe.
5. What does the intruder do to Lo's apartment?
(a) Rents it.
(b) Douses it in gasoline.
(c) Ransacks it.
(d) Floods it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben and Lo know each other before the trip?
2. This story is mainly told in which tense?
3. What does the intruder do when he sees Lo?
4. Why does Lo know she cannot take a nap?
5. Where is Lo's mobile phone during the break in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lo's mission for the magazine while on her cruise?
2. Why does Lo feel like she cannot trust herself when she is so tired?
3. What does Lo realize about the job she has always wanted?
4. Why do the guests switch seats throughout the dinner?
5. Why is Judah unable to help Lo with the break in?
6. Why is Lo unable to identify the person who breaks into her home?
7. Why does Lo find the intruder's latex gloves to be so menacing?
8. Why does Lo react violently when Judah wakes her up in his apartment?
9. Why does Lo describe Cole as having a wolfish smile?
10. What does it mean when Lo compares herself to her cat reclaiming her space?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)