|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lo question Chloe about the poker game?
(a) Ben won a lot of money.
(b) It was in Chloe's suite.
(c) Chloe was the winner.
(d) Chloe was the loser.
2. Which passenger did Lo previously have a relationship with?
3. How does Ben describe Tina's drive?
4. What does Tina threaten Lo to do?
(a) Stop wondering.
(b) Speak up.
(c) Quiet down.
5. What does Lo suspect happens after she calls security?
(a) Richard collapses.
(b) The television dies.
(c) Her phone rings.
(d) Cabin is cleaned.
6. Where does Anne tell Lo she can find Richard?
(c) Steering ship.
(d) With the crew.
7. What about the woman in cabin 10 makes Lo think she is not a staff member?
(a) She is refined.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She is shy.
(d) She is a lawyer.
8. How many entrances to the underground spa room is Lo told there are?
9. What was stolen when Ernst's home was broken into?
(b) Credit cards.
10. Why would Lo have trouble proving someone threatened her in the spa room?
(a) She could not speak.
(b) She cried wolf.
(c) The steam dissipated.
(d) There were two witnesses.
11. Who goes to the spa with Lo?
(a) Tani and Zoe.
(b) Tim and Jenny.
(c) Owen and White.
(d) Tina and Chloe.
12. What was running in Lo's treatment room?
13. What are the pictures of that the Norwegian police release?
14. Who was supposed to be staying in cabin 10?
(a) Ernst Solberg.
(b) Soda Berg.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) Ernie Bergstrum.
15. Where does Lo wake up after seeing the woman from cabin 10 outside her suite?
(a) Windowless room.
(b) In the water.
(c) Top deck.
(d) Near the diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nilsson suggest could be the reason Lo thinks she saw a murder?
2. Why did Lo want to become a journalist?
3. What does Nilsson say is one drawback of traveling on a small vessel?
4. What does Ben provide as his reason for going to the spa treatment room?
5. How tall is the woman in cabin 10?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)