Part One: Chapters 1-5
• The following version of this book was used to create this Lesson Plan: Ware, Ruth. The Woman in Cabin 10. Scout Press, 2016. 1st ed.
• This novel uses standard British English; however, this Lesson Plan will use standard American English, save for quotes.
• This story is written in past tense, except for online correspondences and press releases, which are written in present tense.
• Laura “Lo” Blacklock is the main protagonist who tells the story from a first person point of view.
• The majority of the characters refer to Laura by her nickname, “Lo.”
• Judah "Jude" Lewis is referred to by both his first name and his nickname.
• Lord Richard Bullmer is referred to by many names. This lesson plan will use his first name, Richard.
• Part One, Chapter One, takes place on Friday, September 18, in London, England.
• Lo and her cat, Delilah, hid in her bedroom...
This section contains 4,726 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)