1. For whom is this book written?
2. How many stories does the book include?
3. What is one theme the prologue says is explored?
4. What does the Prologue say that the stories say is important.
The ability to tell reality from illusion.
5. How is Coven Tree described?
A small, rural community.
6. In what voice is the Prologue written?
7. With what does Coven Tree have experience?
8. Who has made their homes in the area of Coven Tree for decades?
9. How does Coven Tree derive its name?
For the twisted tree where witches gather.
This section contains 4,981 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)