• The Prologue is written in the first person and tells the history of Coven Tree and its experience with magic. Witches have made their home here for decades.
• The name of the town comes from where witches used to meet. Some people claim they have seen Satan and some of Satan's spawn.
• The narrator says most evil is easy to recognize but that Thaddeus Blinn looks just like a funny little man.
• The narrator says he needs to tell the story from the beginning to the end and introduces himself by his nickname, Stew Meat.
• The story is about Polly, Rowena and Adam and Stew Meat says as the town storekeeper he hears all the stories which makes him the best person to tell it.
• The story begins at the Coven Tree Church Social, an annual event where people share arts, crafts and good times.
• There is...
This section contains 2,557 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)