|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, At the Bottom of the Well, Chapter 4, Blind!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took John to a doctor to attempt to heal his eyes?
(a) His father.
(b) Reverend Young.
(c) William Keith.
(d) Professor Butler.
2. How long was John given to recover after he nearly drifted off to sleep working for his father?
(a) A week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A day.
3. What was John's father's name?
(c) John, Sr.
4. What was one of John's favorite playgrounds?
(a) Lake Econlockhatchee.
(b) Hickory Hill.
(c) Fountain Lake.
(d) Old Dunbar Castle.
5. In what year does Chapter 2 begin?
(c) Present day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of The Wild Muir?
2. What caused John to start drifting off to sleep while working for his father?
3. Where was John born?
4. How many hours a day did John and his siblings work on the land for their father?
5. How old was John when his family relocated in Chapter 3?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)